Chapter 19- The Past Happenings and the Trip

Two months passed since the day Mikan was able to pass her first phase. Karin had been training her nonstop just so she can actually maintains her new but familiar power. If not, however, she will- as Karin said- 'destroy not only the whole world but also three planets.' 

So you could say she was determined to not let that happen. After a few training, she was able to succeed. She could expertly- professionally or whatever word that is higher than the current one- control all her Alices. Karin didn't need to test that since she can also sense a person's power capacity.

Demon attacks sometimes occur but it was something they could not handle. Also, Mikan was able to glimpse one of Karin's goddess transformation. The one she claimed she also used as her first transformation when she first met Kazune; her Athena Goddess Transformation.

Also, Karin's pendant was emerald green that was shaped as a flower bell, exactly like her name, small jewels also lined along the mouth of the flower and the chain was gold. When she transforms, her pendant also glowed but with a different colors depending on the type of goddess, unlike her second transformation where her pendant would glow into a rainbow. Also, she discovered that Karin can do god transformations but in female form.

During her transformation, her hair remains the same color but longer and more brighter and her eyes would grow lighter.

Kazune, Himeka, and all her other friends were unaware of their abilities. Especially when Kazune thought all gods transformation were now over since the rings are destroyed. 

When they sense a demon, Mikan stops the flow of time, make a duplicate of her and Karin, and teleport to the place where the demon is.

Also, as Karin said, she was able to regain all her memories in two weeks. She can change into a happy bubbly girl to an elegant and powerful queen. Something that she and the blond doesn't do often.

All in all, it was fairly normal, to them at least.

~**~

Right now, they were inside the classroom, waiting for the bell to ring. Mikan wanted to sleep since she already know about the lesson. It was actually the second period of the morning (Meaning it was Math class and Rei is teaching) but Mikan could feel the day dragging on. Not to mention she feel nervous.

'What's with me all of a sudden?' She thought. 'Is Karma paying me a visit? Because I feel suffocating.'

But as Karin also said, "Trust your instincts and they will guide you." 

Mikan's gaze wandered at the clock, mentally counting down the time. 

5.....

4....

3...

2..

1.

BRRIIIINNNNGGG!!!

Rei placed the chalk down and faced the class. The brunette and the peach blond could feel the nervousness in his aura. He also seemed to be feeling anxious but he tried to hide it with a smile.

"I have something to announce to the class. The principal decided that this section out of all first sections of the year levels will be given a chance to visit the famous school-"

Mikan's blood ran cold as her brother said the last two words.

"-Alice Academy. The principals of said academy also accepted our request and their students will be welcoming us. So prepare everything you need for the trip. We will be leaving this Wednesday and will be staying for three days. So make those days memorable." Rei stole a glance at the brunette and gave her an encouraging nod before he walk out of the room.