Chapter 2- Confusion and Questions

Warning: As the story goes, questions will follow. And some parts can be very far fetched - and maybe exaggerated- because I have a huge imagination that is itching to be written. *smile* 

Well, here's the next chapter!

P. S I don't own Gakuen Alice nor the future Anime shows that will be mentioned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kazumi Yukihara was shock beyond belief when he heard his niece's request. This was something unexpected coming from someone who will never leave her friends behind. When he lifted his head from his paperwork, he was even more taken aback by her eyes.

They were filled with hatred, sadness, but most of all betrayal.

He straightened his posture, regaining his air of professionalism. "What happened?" He asked in a stern voice, though there was a tint of anger and...knowing in his tone. Almost as if he expected this.

Mikan lowered her head, making her bangs cover her eyes that were brimming with tears again. Kazumi noticed her clenched fists but chose to not point it out. After a few moments of silence, she told him everything.

All was silent for a few moments.

Kazumi gritted his teeth in anger and his eyes were filled with various emotions. He sighed. "Mikan, I need to tell you about a dream of mine." 

Mikan shot her head to stare at her Uncle, confused. What does his dream have to do with her situation right now? Why is a dream more important than her transfer?!

The HSP paused, gauging out her reaction; or lack thereof. "Well..."

~*~*~*~

Everything was dark. Nothing can be seen except Kazumi floating in the darkness, his body glowing which is only his source of light. But it was enough to pierce through the never ending abyss of black.

"Kazumi Yukihara." A soft voice called. It was like a gentle breeze of the wind accompanied by floating flower petals in its current.

"Y-Yes? Who are you?" 

A bright light appeared in front the HSP and then emerged a girl around 15 years old. She has waist-length gold-blond hair and aqua eyes; wearing a long-sleeved pink flowing dress with silver and gold tresses and cherry blossoms adorning around her sleeves, waist and skirt, a diamond crown with simple embedded gems sat atop her head, and a pair of blue shoes. 

"Do not fear. My name is Kaylina."

"What do you want from me?"

"Mikan Sakura is going to request you to send her to another school to train her Alices. The reason: Betrayal. I need you to send her to Sakuragaoka Academy where she will meet Karin Hanazono."

"Sakuragaoka? A prestigious school? A non-Alice school? And she's betrayed? By whom?" Kazumi asked, shooting one question after the other. He doesn't know why but he has a feeling he could trust this girl. Though he is curious who would dare betray his niece. More importantly, why the sudden request?

Kaylina shook her head, a grim frown setting on her face. "It is some people that you least expect. Anyway, this meeting is highly of utmost importance to not only for Mikan but..." She stared at Kazumi with an unknown look. "For the fate of our galaxies as well. I cannot tell you what or why but please, do as I ask."

Kazumi stared at her with a frown. "You do know that its hard to accept that." He sighed. "I can't just do what a girl tells me to, especially in a dream."

"I know." She nodded, understanding his hesitance. "But I beg of you. This is no dream. It is very important that they should meet very soon."

Something in her aqua eyes made him change his mind. He better not regret this. With a nod, he asked, "Well then, are there somethings that is needed to be said?"

Kaylina smiled in appreciation. "Mikan Sakura is a lot more than you think. She, with some other girls, have a big path ahead of them and a destiny to be fulfilled. Once you know everything, the situation might be very far fetched that not even an Alice-user can grasp. There is a much bigger mystery in the universe that you can ever know. I assure you though, with this, Mikan will grow to an independent woman with her own flaws. But that is enough for what everyone will need."

Kazumi was unsure with her words and a bit confused. Is it him or is she trying to lead his thoughts in a circle? But nevertheless, he nodded. "I will do as you said. Are there some things I need to know?"

Kaylina smiled, relieved. "Only that she would travel to various places, dimensions if it comes to that in the far future, Karin will be able to answer all your questions and she, with some girls, will be gone for a long time."

~*~*~*~

Mikan stared, confusion and disbelief plastered on her face. "Huh?" Was her intelligent reply. Is her uncle trying to pull her leg or something? If the look on his face wasn't so serious, she might have laughed. "And what does she means that I am a lot more than what you think of me? You do know that these things are hard to absorb in, right?"

The HSP sighed, confused as well but he could somehow trust the girl. "I know. However, when you meet Miss Hanazono, she will answer all your, and my, questions." 'Hopefully.' 

Mikan sighed, her feelings of what her friends said slowly dispersing, now replaced by confusion of a story that seems too good to be true. But...her Uncle doesn't joke around, he is a serious person. So, she had to accept it.

"So, how will I hone my Alice if this person is a non-Alice user?" She asked. Her uncle shrugged in reply. She sighed. "When do I leave?" She asked, remembering the reason for requesting a transfer in the first place.

"Your ride will leave tomorrow morning. Take the rest of the day packing. I will  tell a trusted person about this matter for he will accompany you."

"Accompany me? Who?"

He smirked. "Not telling. You may leave now."

Mikan bowed and exited the room, leaving Kazumi alone, thinking. "I hope whatever this path and destiny is, she will be safe.

 ~*~*~*~

HALO!! I know you lot are confused and frankly, me as well. Whatever was in my mind when I wrote this, IT IS EXTRAORDINARY AS HELL and the reason must be because of boredom.

*sigh* WELL! I hope I will get many reads, no matter how big my imagination is. 

Read, Comment, and Vote!