Chapter 34: They Finally Meet

Kaylina's POV

(A/N Finally! Others: Kayla, don't interrupt the story! Me: ;-;)

Shivers. Hmm, I feel restless today. I wonder why? After that talk with Karin, I was thinking of what I'm supposed to say to Mikan and Sakura, especially....him.

'Should I say 'long time no see' with a calm look? Or maybe that's too forward? Maybe a smile will suffice? So, what am I supposed to say?' I tugged at my hair in frustration, a little mad at Karin for bringing me in this situation. 'What am I supposed to do?!'

.....

I decided to be myself and let things flow. I'm not going to expect too much because, as much as it hurts me, it's been years. I cannot fool myself into thinking everything will be the same. Sighing, I survey the 'realm' around me.

The darkness consumed past-half of the rainbow colors, the only thing keeping them at bay is Sakura's contributed energy. The rings continued to circle in random patterns that, I already memorized it all during my prisonment here. At least it wasn't like Erastus'.

My face morphed into a dark expression of hatred, betrayal and disbelief. I can't believe he will turn against us, just because I-

I paused, sensing a shift of magic in the air. Then I felt it. The familiar pulse of ancient magic entering my domain, coated with the aura of the recently transformed queen. I felt the air ripple behind me, and the aura of another person became noticeable. He has the same aura as him. I smiled.

"Welcome, Syaoran Li, descendant of Clown Reed." Yes, just like him.

~**~
Syaoran's POV

When I felt something wrapped around me, my breath hitched. When something burned on my neck, I groaned. When I waited until I was sure it'd be okay, I opened my eyes and gaped.

The most beautiful girl I ever saw stared right back with her striking blue eyes, the glow of the resonating colors made her blond hair glow like...gold. A pretty smile set on her face making her ev-

I mentally slapped myself.

'WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!' I mentally screamed at myself, horrified at my own thoughts. 'Sakura is the only one for me. I will not look at another girl like that; even if this girl is a queen of a universe or whatever. Do you hear me temptation?! I LOVE SAKURA!'

Unknown to me, Kaylina was staring at me with a huge sweat dropped, knowing that I clearly forgotten that the mind link is still on.

"If I may speak, Mister Li..."
I snapped out from my thoughts. "Yes?"
"The mind link is still connected to everyone in the Royal Dimension so..."