Chapter 16- Meeting Jin and Micchi and Umbras

Another day, another update. Seriously though, my mind is buzzing with new ideas for the next chapter.

A special thanks to...

TheAnimeBookworm *cheer* for her inspiring message to me yesterday. And I will also thank her for liking my other story, 'The Enchantress Frozen in Time' when I was going to delete it. So thank you very much! ^_^

Here is the new chapter! Enjoy~

Note: I don't own Gakuen Alice and Kamichama Karin. 

~**~

Monday... 

Mikan stretched her arms while walking through the path going to school. Letting out a yawn, she absentmindedly rubbed her eyes, still feeling a little drowsy. "Mm, today is a really good day."

"Mikan!"

The brunette paused and turned her body to look at the person who called her. She blinked when she caught sight of her peach blond friend with Kazune and a dark-haired girl. Hm, that must be Himeka. "Good morning, Karin and Kazune. And..." She gave a 'confused' look to Karin.

Karin, followed by Kazune and Himeka, stopped in front of her, panting. "G-Good morning." She greeted with a smile. "By the way, you haven't met Himeka, have you?" She gestured to the dark-haired girl beside her.

Himeka bowed. "Good morning, you must be Mikan Yukihara. My name is Himeka Kujyou."

Mikan blinked at her formality and waved her hand, sweat dropping. "E-Eh, good morning. And please, just call me Mikan." Himeka smiled and nodded. "Let's walk together."

They were about to turn away when a voice yelled.

"MY GODDESS!"

Mikan glanced at Kazune on the corner of her eye, and blinked when his face was red and he wore a little scowl. Fast as a blur, a figure hugged Karin. He has black hair and brownish yellow eyes wearing the standard Sakuragaoka male uniform. 

"I miss you, My Goddess! Did you miss me?" Then the guy turned to Kazune who was glaring at him. He glared back with equal force. "Hey! Have you been taking care of her?"

"The guy-" Mikan conclude. "-is odd. But cute. Oh, you are SO lucky, Karin!" Reading her mind, Karin sweat dropped.

"More than you." Kazune answered through gritted teeth. Then he took hold of the guy's hand and ripped him away from his girlfriend. "And stay away from Karin, Kuga!"

"No way! I won't give up!"

"But you better be!"

"No, I won't!"

While they were bickering, Mikan sent a telepathic message to Karin. "Who is that guy? He looks familiar."  

"Jin Kuga."

"OH! The guy who adores you and calls you 'MY GODDESS!' everytime you meet?"

"Yes."

"Didn't he know that Kazune is your boyfriend."

"He does but..."

"... He's very stubborn, isn't he?"

"Yes." 

"Good morning, everyone!"

Everyone stopped at what they are doing and turned to the voice. A guy with light orange, semi-long hair and has two different colored eyes; purple on his right and blue on his left. He was waving at them, smiling as he caught up to their pace. "A beautiful morning, right?"