Chapter 1: Betrayal and Request

I don't own Gakuen Alice. If I did, I will personally see to it that Mikan will be a badass kind of person and she and Natsume gets married. -_- 

BTW, Gakuen Alice belongs to Higuchi Tachibana!

~**~

A pigtailed caramel haired girl was happily skipping down the halls towards her classroom, humming a song to pass the time. Arriving just outside the room of Class 2-B, she heard muffled voices inside and a lot of raised voices. Tilting her head in confusion and eager to know what they are possibly talking about, she was about to open the door and loudly greet her classmates like she normally do when a voice stopped her on her tracks...

"She is really annoying! I can't stand her!" An irritated voice yelled in frustration.

'I wonder what they're talking about.' The brunette thought. She leaned on the door to eavesdrop more.

"Yeah! Mikan is such a loud, childish, and dense idiot!" Another one yelled exclaimed, frustration coating her words.

Mikan's amber eyes widened in shock and sadness, her chest feeling like its been clenched and torn apart. What were they talking about? A part of her conscious told her she should leave before she gets more hurt but she was too stubborn to follow the feeling. 

"You're right. I wish she would fall off a cliff or something." A familiar person bluntly stated.

Mikan suppressed a gasp. 'That voice. Anna. What are you saying?'

"Not to mention her Alice is useless. I mean, Nullification is used to cancel any Alice, right? Which means it keeps the owner protected."

'Nonoko, not you too! You know that my Alice isn't useless!' She bit her lip to muffle her whimpers.

"Then that means she's pretty weak." A dagger stabbed her heart.

'Permy. How can you say that?!' Her eyes started to moistened, her breathing increased.

"What do you think, Ruka, Natsume, Hotaru?" Mikan heard Sumire asked.

"I agree with you. She should leave us alone. She's pretty useless too."

She covered her mouth to suppress another gasp. 'Ruka. You always love my company. Was it a lie?' Her fists clenched, unable to believe his -everyone- words.

"Hn. Right. Such idiocy is contagious. Maybe we should call a pest control." That statement erupted some laughters inside.

'Natsume. Why? Is that how you always thought of me?'

"She's such an idiot. Always eating Howalon. Always asking for idiotic things."

'Hotaru, not you too. Is that why you always shot me with your gun?' Mikan sadly thought. 

She clenched her fists so tight that her knuckles turned white, ignoring the sudden sting of her palm. She can't believe this. All those years of them enjoying her company, all those times she risked her life for them, all those moments when they spent time together. It was all a lie? 

The brunette shook her head, stepping away from the door. A few tears escaped from her eye but she didn't move to wipe it away.

She can't take this anymore. Budging herself to run the hell away from those traitors when a voice defended her, freezing her in place.

"Hey, guys! Don't talk to Mikan like that!"

"Yuu." Mikan whispered, smiling softly. 

"Yeah! She was the one that made us closer and made the academy a better place!"

"Koko." 

Mikan felt better since there's still some people who didn't say anything bad about her. Granted there were only two but she would not change it for anything else at the moment.

"Humph! Whatever!" Then all of the students, except Yuu and Koko, told their opinions about her. All, pretty bad.

Mikan couldn't hold it anymore. Tears cascaded down her cheeks like a river as she finally moved to ran towards the High School Principal's office aka her Uncle.

The wall near the door of Class 2-B started to ripple. A figure of a man with pointed ears emerged from the wall. He smirked. "Manipulating humans are so easy."

Another ripple appeared beside the guy and a boy with same pointed ears couldn't help but grin. "So when do you think she'll return here?"

"Probably not for a few months. By the time she will, she would be a completely different person." The man answered, his smirk wiped off.

"Then I will look very forward to it."

~*~*~*~

When she arrived at the front door of her Uncle's office, she furiously wiped her tears away but her eyes were still red and puffy from crying. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

"Mikan, what brings you here today?" Kazumi asked, not taking his eyes off the papers on his desk, as his niece came in while closing the door behind her.

"Uncle, I want to transfer to another school to hone my S.E.C.S (Steal, Erase, Copy, Seal) Alice." She requested.

The sound of pen against paper stopped.

"WHAT?!"

~*~*~*~

Oookay...so...what do you think? Not bad? Well, please Read and Comment! I  will really appreciate it! 

I know this may seem like a typical, Mikan-gets-betrayed, she-transfer-to-another-school, and -returns-as-a-badass-person but completely different. This story was stuck in my head for a long time and I just thought 'Why not?' 

Read the story and you'll find out why!