Chapter 24- Stay in Alice Academy (Day 2)- Part 1

I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSO SOOOOORRRYYYY!!! It's almost more than a week since my last update and I am terribly sorry for that! *bow in apology* I was so busy with school today with projects, the Science Pageant (Which I am the first runner up BTW), the Talent show, my Essay for an upcoming tournament and a Friendly Meet with other schools. I am helping a classmate of mine for his Documentary and we finished it with difficulty.

I would love to rant but then I'll be keeping you from reading this chapter. :-D

Also, special thanks to MjHyuuga or Judine for her idea for the intro of this chapter. It got me so worked up that I even made a small chapter of them almost-SPOILER ALERT!

Sorry about that. I hate pressing the Backspace button so I can't stop what I'm writing. :-)

Again, thank you Judine for your idea!

And now I present to you 24th chapter! *cheer*

~*~*~*~*~

Around dawn...

Natsume's eyes snapped open. He slowly looked around and sighed when he realized he was in his room. Then his gaze went to the open doors of his veranda. He slowly stood up from the bed and approached it. The feel of the cold wind against hi skin made him slightly shiver so he used his Alice to raise his body temperature, warming him. Leaning on the rails, his gaze moved towards the bright moon above him with the glinting stars-like jewels on a black abyss.

Closing his eyes, the wind blowing his hair, he replayed the earlier events.

Mikan was back. With a big change. More confident, more beautiful and more...powerful. He was sure that the others were not aware of it except him. If Mikan left, why go to a non-Alice school? Surely she knows that even a small display of her Alice can cause an uproar. Her Nullification Alice and other Alices that she stole and inserted her body made her a target of a power hungry organization and a principal with mental issues.

A low chuckle escaped his lip at the last statement. Although those two foes are long gone, it doesn't assure that no other organization are going to capture her. But...back to his earlier thought- her Alices. Sure, he only felt a fraction of it (Mikan was not the only one who had gotten stronger) but it was there. That aura of power and respect she was radiating almost made him tongue tied. Mikan is truly something.

He actually likes this new Mikan. Granted, she still hates them but she...became someone Natsume never knew she would changed into. Not only in terms of Alice but also beauty. Yes, she was cute and beautiful but now...she's like a goddess who was forced to walked on mortals. Her caramel hair that reached below her waist was slightly wavy, the way her hazel eyes shone like amber when she's angry and happy, the right curves in the right places; truly a piece of meat guys would love to have for dinner.

His fist clenched at the last statement.

The thought of other guys wanting what was his enraged him. Mikan belongs to him and no one else! Forget her hatred for them, he already has his eyes set on her. The feeling of wanting to see her again became stronger. His eyes darted around until he closed them shut. 

She will probably kill him but then again...its worth the risk.

Quickly getting off the rail, he ran to the door, exiting his dorm. Making sure to be quiet, he silently but quickly ran through the halls and jumped off the stairs to get to the bottom faster. Screw the elevator. When he landed on the bottom floor, he ran towards a direction where his desires lies asleep.

~*~*~*~*~

Natsume looked up to a certain balcony. Using a tree that was conveniently closest to it, he climbed up, jumped, and landed on the balcony's concrete floor without a sound; like a cat. He smirked at the thought. He walked towards the double doors and slightly turned the knob to see if it was lock.