Chapter 12- Illusion of Aggravation

I am SO sorry I wasn't able to update for a long time. I was sick and so many things happened in school. Not to mention we just started on a new lesson in our Math. *sigh* Sometimes, I wonder why we have to learn these things, it's not like we're gonna use it in our daily life, right? Example...

(A girl rode a bus. She sat on the front seat. When she got to her destination, she gave the driver $100.)

Girl: Here it is, sir. Square root of 100.

Driver: *confused* Square root? Hm, I learned this in elementary. 100...ahh- UGH! Keep it!

Like that.

Anyway, I can't express my grateful gratitude for all your supports! :-) Because of you, this story reached 600+ reads- which I didn't expect. I hope you will like this chapter sooo...

Enjoy! >_<

P. S I do not own the two Anime.

~*~*~*~

3...

2..

1.

"NOW!"

And they both charged at each other.

Karin smirked and held out her pointer and middle finger beside her, moving them to form a shape. As her fingers moved, a green outline followed until she formed a star.

"Shine upon my opponent in a shower of twinkling light, Star Shower!"

Mikan stopped gasped and suddenly stopped running. A green outline of a star diagram glowed from under her. She eyed it and cautiously lifted her foot and wave it across the line. "AHH!" She hissed in pain when an electrical jolt flowed in her foot. 'What kind of an attack is this anyway?'

Suddenly, her surroundings became black. No, she didn't faint. Everything was literally black. She can't see anything except herself glowing. Then a shower of colorful stars rained down upon her, scratching the surface of her skin. One managed to hit her on her right arm, forming a wound as blood bled.

'W-What is t-this?' Mikan thought. Her breathing became labored. That was only one move! And yet, she was beginning to feel faint. 'Damn!'

Karin smirked but her eyes were filled dread. Her first move was a little too advanced but she was confident (a little) that Mikan can make it through this.

'Star Shower is a move that makes your surroundings dark, only to your own eyes. You will see nothing, as if you are inside an abyss. Then deadly stars like shuriken showered on you like rain, each cut weakens you until you know how to counter it.'

"Show me what you can do, Mikan Sakura Yukihara."

~**~

Mikan tried to ease the pain with her Healing Alice, but she was shocked. When using her Healing Alice, she should usually be covered in a bright orange glowing aura. Now it was faint. 'Is my Alice weakening?' She asked to herself as she brought a hand near her face. What is she going to do. If her Alice is weak, she won't be able to beat Karin.

Groaning in frustration, she turned her head around the abyss when she felt a metal against her skin on her neck. Realization dawned on her.'Of course! The limiter! I'm still not on full power yet.' Raising her right hand slowly, she clasped it around the dangling necklace around her neck and pulled it off. The chains broke.

Mikan breathed deeply when she felt a growing force within her. Releasing that force, orbs of different hues and colors surrounded around her like a ball. She closed her eyes and used her Healing Alice again while putting up a barrier around her. The cuts and wounds closed while the blood was washed away by her Water Alice.