chapter 60

Fast forward to an ending of a fairytale......... Two years later Cassidy  and Jared had been living in South Africa for the last couple years and were enjoying there beach side home. It was where her heart lied and she knew that was the place she wanted to raise their son.  Jared had become a owner of a local night club.  A place where the young kids could hang out and stay past darn without causing any problems around town.  He remembered when he and Shannon used to raise trouble with their mom. More Shannon than him.  But Jared was never far behind his heroes side.  He always  looked up to Shannon and said if he ever got in trouble,  he'd call him over mom. Only because she would fuss and worry about whatever Jared was up to.  Shannon never spoke a word of what they did.. As far as mom knew,  both Jared and Shannon were innocent kids. 

Today,  Cassidy was at the playground it was a beautiful sunny day and Jared was on his was to meet them.   He had a big surprise for her one that would make her cry happy tears.  " daddies gonna be here soon with lunch kiddo".   Camden played with the other kids and had a blast.  Minutes later,  Jared pulled up and had the gift in hand.  " auh there he is! ".   Camden took off running for Jared and he was scooped up in two loving arms and kissed to death. C" auh dad I missed you so much '. Jared " I missed you too buddy ".    Cassidy  looked and could see a piece of paper in his hands and was curious what it could be.   Jared smilled big and walked to her and handed her the pepper   J" read this! ".   She read over it carefully and her eyes filled with tears, her heart races and her wish had just come true.  M" oh my god is this really happening?".  J" yea.... I believe so! ".  She jumped up and down and hugged him so tight.   J" let's go celebrate shall we,  I made us reservations for tonight,  I have a sitter for cam too.".    " I'm in shock,  I.....I just can't believe this is in my hands right now ".   He kissed her and hugged around her shoulder.  

For awhile,  Cassidy had been making letter to publishers and editors for her work.  A mauscript she had put her heart and soul into,  night and day she waited and waited till finally three months later,  the answer she wished for in her heart had finally come true.  Her story was about to become a future best seller. 

That night they enjoyed dinner and can spent time with his cousins. Yep,  Shannon and I had become pregnant with twins a year ago   and had girls.  So cam had some playmates .   Shannon was a great dad I was working a stay at home mom whole he was busy at the local coffee shop.  He bought it and became the owner of town more in town he was known for his brew.  Shanbrew as Cassidy  would call.  He adapted the name from her and it stuck,  was a huge hit.   My girls,  jesslin and Delilah were growing more and more everyday I could not keep up with them.   One was more quiet like me and well Delilah she had her daddies personality. Very flirty eyes and she could smile and win you over even when she would wake you up at 3am.   I loved my family I was thrilled for Cassidy and Jared had invited us up to stay in south Africa for the weekend.   I felt my phone go off as I was putting jess in her crib and it was Cassidy  She might just be checking on kiddo.  Me" hey you ".  "Guess what? ".   Me" whats up pussy cat? ".   " I'm gonna be an author!!! I'm getting my book published !!!".   I screamed and about woke up everyone in the neighborhood.  Shannon's eyes widened and he was having me that oh god what happened look.  I cracked up and he emailed knowing it wasn't anything bad.   Me' oh my god in so happy for you that's great!  So when do I get my signed copy? ".   " You will be first one babe,  I can't believe...... in still in shock!".    We talked some more and I was thrilled for her. I knew how hard she had worked for this to happen.   She was going to be one hell of an author and best seller one day.

One year later,  I got a knock at my door.  It was the mail man.  And he had a small box in his hand.  What is this I don't remember ordering anything?   I sign for it and take it inside.  Oh wow!  Now this is one hell of a gift.  It was Cassidy book called " Poison and wine " and there was her name right on the bottom too.  It was so surreal.  I called her up and thanked her and she told me more great news,  " I'm a Best selling author! ".   Again we screamed and jumped for joy.  She deserved it every bit of the great publishing and reveiews I see all over the internet and book websites,  book stores seeking out of every copy and a waiting list just to even get a copy.   I knew she was only gonna be motivated to write more books,  this was her jump off. More successes were just around the corner for her.  I and Shannon we settled in for the day and I got started reading her book and he turned on the music. Kids were napping and life ahead was only gonna get better.  It had been one hell of a ride.  And every second was worth it. 

The end.

Thank you for reading and supporting me. .  It means a lot to me. Xoxo.