chapter 15

Later on that night, I fell asleep and I could feel my phone vibrating and it woke me up. It was Shannon . I let it go to voicemail and fell back asleep. Meanwhile in Paris : T" dude calm down she's not cheating on you just come on let's go ".   He paced the dressing room and put his phone in his back pocket and followed Tomo out to the car.  I looked at the time and I couldn't get him off my mind.  I missed him even if he was acting funky.   Dialing up his number I heard it ringing.   He didn't answer.  I called again and no answer. It hurt I didn't do anything wrong and he was ignoring me.  I left him a message and hoped he'd listen to it.  Falling back asleep I felt a tear fall. I just wanted him next to me.   Shannon stepped back into his hotel room and laid down on his bed.   S" oh shit a message ". He took off his shirt and got under the blankets.  Me" hey, I guess your busy I just wanna let you know I never did anything with Brandon. You had nothing to worry about I miss you I wish you were here. I love you...... Bye".   He saved it and put his phone on the table. It was 2am and I woke up thirsty needed a drink.  Ring!  Who was this?  Me" hello? ".    S" hey how are you? ".   He sounded cold and I just wanted to hang up.  Me" I'm fine how are? ".  S" tired ".   Me" want me to let you go ".   S" no why? ".   Me" you seem like you don't wanna talk".  S" I said I'm tired I just finished a hard show today so cut me some slack ".    A knock at shannons door.  S" hold on! ".  I could hear Jared's voice and I said " should I let you go? ".   S" no just chill ok ".  J" who's that? ".   S" Julie ".   J" who's she? ".    I sat back and waited for his answer and what he said in response broke my heart.  S" a friend of mine why? ".  Oh I was pissed!  Me" oh really?  Wow I'm gonna go now! ".  I hung up and put it on silent.  Fuck him!  Jared " what happened?".   S" fuckin hung up on me ".   J" hmm well we need to go over some stuff real quick before you go to bed".  S" right now I just wanna go to sleep can we do this tomorrow?".   J" fine whatever".     Shannon turned over and went to sleep.  S" turn the light out when you leave please ".  Jared reached down and grabbed Shannon's phone and looked up my number and logged it in his phone.   J" yea yea ok so I will see you in the morning ".  S" later ".    Jared left the room and went down the hall to his.  As he took off his clothes crawling into bed, he took out his phone and typed up a text and back at my house I seen mine light up.  God if it was Shannon I was gonna let his ass have it. I opened up my phone and looked it was a message from Shannon's brother Jared. Hmmm.