chpater 19

Both of us laid in bed spent and happy.  S"  I better not see any man kissing you or touching you ever again ".  I laid my hand on his face and said " you need to not be so controlling over me and maybe give some room to breathe. ".    He looked at me and was upset.  S" fine!  You don't wanna be with me just say it ".   Me" I never said that!  I do wanna be with you I just need you to trust me ".   He became quiet.    Why did he just go quite? Me" should i not trust you?  Why did you stop talking? ".   S" OH MY GOD!  Maybe I have nothing else to say is that ok or am I being a dick again? ".     Me" I'm gonna go to sleep hopefully you won't be a fuck nugget when I wake up ".    I turned over and fell asleep.   Hours later I felt heaviness on my chest.  I woke up and panicked. Shannon was staring back at me and had a dark look on his face.   S" hello sleepy head.... Were gonna play a little game ".  Me" get off me so I can sleep! ".    Shannon pushed off my covers and grabbed my hands and cuffed them together.   Me " I'm not in the mood to fuck you ".  He leaned down and bit my neck.  S" you will play or else ".   Me" or else what? ".  He held around my throat and grinned.  S" you don't wanna know ".      Me" whatever you fuckin whore".   He got off of me and pulled off my panties.  Oooh god the cold air hit my pussy and it gave me clit shivers.  Felt so good.   He turned around and pulled out one of my toy. Ohhhhh god i was done for.   He turned it on and ran it up and down my wet core. S" I'm gonna ask you some questions and if you don't answer them......I won't let you cum".      Me" ok .......go ask me cuz I will fuckin cum! ".   He turned the toy up and rubbed my thigh.   S" who's Brandon? ".   Me" my friend ".  He slapped my thigh and said" try again ".    Me" what are you taking about I told you ".  Shan non grabbed another toy and slid it in and out of my pussy.  Fuck felt so good!     S" tell my why then.....  In your phone its says his name and a heart.....  Hmmmm".   He looked in my phone?  Ass!  Me" I don't wanna play anymore ".   S" that's too bad ".  He fucked me harder with toys and I moaned loud he was winning.   Me" he's........mmmmmm he's my ex ".    WHAP on my  breast  Auh god damit!!  S" why did you talk to him if your dating me ? Answer me! ".    Me" I love you I don't love.... Mmm holy shit  oooooooh right there ".   S" you so wet...... Damn!    No other man will EVER EVER TOUCH YOU OR TASTE YOU KISS YOU EXCEPT FOR ME AND ONLY ME!" . I felt myself gripping tight around the toy and he pulled it out of me leaving me empty.    Me" no no no you can't do that to me. Pleaaasse I'm begging you ".   He slid his cock in me and held it hallway in and teased the shit out of me. Every time I was so close he go in deep and quickly pull out.   Me" please let me cum ".     S" please what? '.     Oh he wanted to be Mr or sir?  Oh ok I got your sir.   Me" please sir I'm being you.. Mmmmmm let me cum ".    He slammed me as hard as he could and sent me over the edge.  I was so loud I'm pretty sure the people two states away could hear me.   S" mmmmmmmm that's it good girl...".  His lips sucked on my chest and bit my nipple hard.  Me" damn you! ".    He smiled big and took off my cuffs and kissed me.   S" I mean what I say...... Don't push me ". I slapped his ass and said" oh baby I like you all mad and bossy ". .