chapter 11

I never seen this coming.  He was ok yesterday and now he's gone. I walked past his family and they were in tears and my heart broke for them.  How could he be gone?   He was so young. I went to his bed and held onto his teddy bear.  The doctor came in next to me and rubbed my shoulder and said " he just fought so hard and we tried to save him".   I couldn't help but feel tears stream down my face and it hurt to see his empty bed.  His mom came into the room and sat down and looked at then said " thank you for all that you do, he  talked about how you made him smile and said he wanted you to have his teddy bear ".  I never felt pain so deep as I did then.  I held it tight and hugged her tight. She cried on my shoulder and we comforted each other.   Me" he was a beautiful special boy ".  She squeezed me tight and once we met go I left the room and went down to the outside patio to catch my breath.   Later on,  I waited for Shannon to come and pick me up.  He opened the door and I got in. S" how was your day my tease? "  I didn't look at him I wasn't in the mood .  We got to my house and I got out heading to the door and he came behind me hugging my waist and tried to feel my stomach and pushed him off.  S" what did I do now?". I didn't wanna talk about it.  I went upstairs and just wanted to be alone.   I took off my shirt and grabbed another one he was on me again.  Kissing my arm and said" i know what you need ".   I turned around and said " just leave me be ok! ".   He backed away and looked at me with a confused look on his face.  S" fine you wanna be a moody bitch I'm gonna go ".   I was pissed.   Me" you wanna know what's wrong with me Shannon?".    S" yes!".     Me" the first thing I walk into when I got to work I find out my youngest patient he was only 6,  he died. He was only 6! I watched his mom cry , because her son wasn't there anymore ". He came over to me and tried to hug me and I didn't wanna be touched.   S" please just let me close to you ".  Me" just let me be please I'm not good to be around right now ".   I walked to the door and he shut it before I could pass.   His body was hard against me and he tilted my chin up and I looked in his eyes. Tears fell again as I pictured that boys  sweet smile, why was he gone so soon?   Shannon leaned down and kissed my tears away.  S" I'm here, you need me, let me in ". I looked away and he pulled my face back and kissed me .   My hands got moved above my head.  I could feel his cock against me and I knew sex was a big stress reliever.   I grabbed his shirt pulling it off and kissed his hard chest and his hands roamed in my hair.  S" you sure you wanna do this? " I stood up and pulled his lips to mine and he picked me up and took me to bed .   I sat up and took off my shirt and he pushed me back down and covered my body with kisses. Me" god you feel so good ". He laughed and ran his tongue up my breast and sucked on my nipple. Oh god his lips felt so good melted all my stress away.  He moved down lower and I got up wanting his lips back on mine.  I reached down and unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand inside feeling what he'd been hiding from me .   S" like what you feel? ".    I licked his neck and stroked his cock slowly in my hand. His hips moved along my touch. S" lay down baby".    I crashed back on the bed and he pulled off my pants and his.  Me " mmmmm that's what I like!".   He grinned and said " open wide for me".    I did what he wanted and he slid inside of me and I moaned in pain and pleasure.  He got by my ear and moaned " feel good baby? ".    I dug my nail in his back and wanted more.  He thrusted me and faster.  Oh fuck !   I wrapped my legs around him and he went in deeper hitting the spot.  S" god you feel so good ".  Me " pleaaasse don't stop ".   He kissed me again and I was so close.   S" cum for me........let it go ".    I gripped tight around his cock and came like a waterfall.  He looked in my eyes and his breath hitched as he came.  Shaking in his  arms ,I felt something strong for him right then and there would be no more denying him anymore. He had me. I was done running.