page 44

Cassidy came home from the shops and had plenty of outfits to show off to Jared.  The relationship was new and fresh, but they already were falling deep in love.  Jared had a  sweet night planner for them once again.  She had never been to this place before so he couldn't wait to see the look on her face.  She could smell cooking come from inside the house.  He must be slaving away with dinner. He was so fascinating to watch in  the kitchen. 

And there he was, in front of the stove making a feast for their meal together.  " it smells so good in here ".  He turned around and smiled.  J" welcome home baby.   I have a suprise for you ".    She thought about all the things it could be.  Flowers,  a private boat ride on the river or...... Hmmmm. Lingerie? That would be sexy.  M" do I get three guesses? ".   He came over to her and kissed her cheek. J" ok...... Go!".  She giggled as his breathe tickled her skin.     " mm mm ok,  is it flowers? ".  He kissed her neck and carress her back pulling her in closer.  J" nope ".    " a night out on the town? ".     Jared pushed her shirt off her shoulder and nibbles on her skin.  J" nah ah"    His body was moving hers against the counter and his hands moved on her neck and lower back.  " ok I think it is new lingerie am I right?  Do I win a million dollars? ".    J" way better ".   Her fingers explored his hair that smelled like cinnamon. 

He whispred in her ear " I heard from a source that you want to go back to a place your heart yearns to be more than any where in the world ".  Her pulse was racing so fast she waited for his next words.   J" I'm taking you with me to South Africa ..... So pack light and  be prepared to have the time of your life ".   She bursted out in tears and laughed at the same time and hugged him so tight.  J" I wanna make your wish come true.  I'd do anything to make you happy ".    He held her face as tears rolled down his arm.  " I can't thank you enough this means so much to me ".  They kissed and sat down for dinner and still she was over the moon and so so excited.