chapter 18

My body was hurting in a very very good way. His sweat was dripping on my body. I left nails marks deep in his back.  His moaning was driving me crazy.  His body was shaking and he bit down deep in my neck and said" cummmmmmm for me ".   I jerked up into his body and held tight cumming and  he drilled me and kept going.  Me" again? ".   He growled in my ear and picked me up and carried me to the bath room and kissed me deep starting the shower up.   We stepped in not breaking the kiss and leans me up against the wall his body was mesmerizing all wet.  Oh god.  Water pored all over his face and his hair fell on his cheek I pushed it to the side and kissed his neck. I felt his moans from deep within his body it made me lose my mind.  He grabbed the body wash and dripped it down my body and used both his big drummer hands to rub me all over. Me" auh baby that feels so good ".  His tongue traced all over my chin and looking up at me.  He started to wash me and drop on his knees and pushed my legs apart and grabbed my bath sponge and grined as he rubbed it on my pussy.  My head went back and I pushed his head to it and he pulled away and bit my inner thigh.  S" your so dirty....... So bad"  I was losing my mind. He got up and kept rubbing my pussy and said " I got a little something for you baby keep you eyes closed".   He grabbed the shower head and turned it on massage mode and brought it down to my pussy and set it right up against my clit.  Me" oh fuck..... Mmmmmmm right there baby ".  Standing up again. He kissed me and rubbed it up and down me.  I reached down for his cock and stroked it and felt him moan in my mouth.  Both of us breathing hard.  My legs stared to shake and he was so ready to cum for me.  He suddenly dropped the shower head and grabbed my ass in his hands lifting me up on the wall and slammed his cock deep in me and god damn the sounds coming out of his mouth made me wanna never stop.   S" mmmmmm shit....... Cum for me baby..... Fuck".   His moans filled my ear and drove me crazy .I  opened my eyes and he was biting his lip so hard blood was dripping off.     I held on tight to his shoulders and screamed out as he hit my spot.    S" cum for me.......Jesus Christ baby....... Mmmmmm".  We both held each other tight and breathing  hard our hearts racing . He kept my legs tight around his waist not letting me go.  I whisper in his ear " I love you and only you baby".  He kisses my neck and we stay that way until were ready to let go.