chapter 20

Finally I was back to work and meal life again. Day was packed full of patients.   I was ok with it too.  First one of the day, a motorcycle accident.  Probably going to fast and lost control. And young too. Typical in LA.  Speed was the way to go.  As I got closer to the room I was stopped dead in my tracks and couldn't believe who it was.   S" hello babe".    Me" your kidding me right? ".   He grinned and his arm was casted and he looked like he just wanted to leave .  Me" I swear you drive me crazy. I sat down beside him and wanted to kill him.   Why in the hell was he so fuckin crazy?    Me" I never thought I would see you here seriously ".   He reached  out for my hand and kissed it.  S" I'm fine ".   Back at Shannon's house Jared was stopping by and noticed Shannon wasn't there .   Ring!    S" fuck my phone is going off ".   I grabbed it and answered it.  Me" hello? ".   J" why are you answering his phone ".  Me" oh my god here ".  I put it on speaker and handed it to Shannon.   S" Jared? ".   J" dude why is she such a bitch? ".     S" don't cal her that    J" I don't know what you see in her anyways ".   S" she can hear you ".  Silence.     Me" maybe because the sex is amazing and I'm here in the hospital with him and your not".   J" what the hell happened how come you didn't call me? ".   S" I'm a big boy cmon now!    Plus she is working today she walked I'm on me.".       I had a naughty idea. I looked at Shannon's and smiled.    I went over and closed the door and locked and shut the curtains.  I puller back the covers and dipped my be head under neath.  S" she is one hell of a.....oh fuck! ".    J" oh fuck?  Yea I'm gonna let you go. ".  Shannon started moaning and I licked his cock all the way up and down.   My hand reached up and scratched his chest.  S" mmmmmm keep your mouth right there baby ".   I sucked harder and deeper and he fisted my hair and I smacked his hand away.  Is till had work to do.  His hips banged up against my mouth as I took him deeper down my throat.    S" ahhhhhhhh shit fuck. .......don't stop! ".   I could feel he was close and ready to blow and just like that. ........     " Paging nurse Sirac to room 7 please stat! ".    Damit.   I pulled away and came out of the covers.     S" no fuck that finish me! ".   I licked my lips and said " sorry baby work calls ".  I fixed my hair back and looked at him as I left the room. 

Hours later he was checked out of the hospital and ready to go home. I was just stepping out if the shower fresh off of work when I heard a slap on the wall.  It startled me I jumped ten feet off the ground.  Then I hear " you have been over very naughty....... Time to finish what you started ".  I looked up and see Shannon in his black silk boxers, bare chest and a evil grin.   Me" didn't like how I left you baby? ".   He came over to me and grabbed my pony tail pushing me to my knees.  S" look at me ".  I did and he smiled " your gonna make me cum until I'm fuckin satisfied and this time, you leave when I say ".    Oh fuck dominate Shannon had come out to play with me.  Oh baby.