chapter 9

I woke up hours before my shift and noticed I was still at Shannon's house.  He was asleep and I needed to take a shower.  Only problem, the shower was in his room.  Here goes nothing.   I grabbed my scrubs and noticed I had blood on my T-shirt. Have to change when I get to work I guess.   I walked in his room, gotta admit he looked sexy laid out in bed.  I started the water and stripped down. Mmmmm the water felt good over my skin.  Soaping up my hair I could hear the door open and shannon walked in and he couldn't see in the shower. Thank god.  S" good morning did you sleep good?".   Me" morning, yes I did ".   He opened the cabinet and took out his razor and glanced over to the shower and could see me clear as day.  Guess it wasn't as hidden as I thought.  Me" can I ask you for a ride to work? ".  He smiled and shaved his neck.  S" sure I just need to shower,  if you'd hurry up ". He smiled again and I said " ok I'm almost done ". He rinsed off his razor and took off his wife beater and his back was turned to me and that ass oh my!   I dropped the body wash and he turned to me and busted me looking at him. S" I seen you ".   Me" you saw nothing ". I turned off the water and waited till he got the hint to leave and grabbed a towel.  S" hurry up! ".  Me" close the door and I will".  He shut it and I dried  off and dressed back in my scrubs.   I walked out and he was half naked in a towel.   I walked past him and put on my watch.  His hand snuck across my lower back and gave me goosebumps. S" I will done in a second".   I was ready to go and I could hear the water shut off and for some reason, i imagined his body all wet .  Snap out of it!    He walked out looking fine as hell . Mm mm nice!  I reached down and tried to reach my shoes and shannon moaned in a low tone.  S" nice view ". I looked up and noticed I forgot to put my bra on.  My cheeks burned and he smiled again.   Me" naughty, you peaked! ".  S" you are the one with them all out for me to see so....... Its your fault ". I stood up and grabbed my bra out of my hoodie and looked at him.  Me" turn around please ".  S" I've already seen them so ".  Me" Shannon! ".   S" ok ok fine ".   He turned around and I took off my shirt and put out between my knees and got my bra on finally I could feel his eyes on me so I gave him a little show. I reached down for my scrub top and knew my panties were peaking out just enough to drive his mind crazy. Next thing I knew his finger was dragging across my lower back . S" your a tease you know that ".  Me" oh am I? ".  I stood up and seen his lips and he pulled me into his body and kissed me.  Mmmmm dem lips.  As his lips moved down my neck  again , I said " I'm gonna be late for work...... We should go ". He moaned in my ear and said " your gonna be late...... We are not going anywhere ".