chapter 38

I woke up in a panic,  he was all set I was still in need of a dress.  What to do?  I lay back an figure something had to Wotk leave it to me to do last minute things.   Ahhhhhh the sun is too bright!  Eek!   I'm just about to roll out of bed when I hear my phone go off.  Its martini!  Me" good morning sweet cheeks ".  She laughs and says " well good morning love hey I need you to open your front door I have something heavy I need you to help me with pretty please ".  What does she have ?  I throw on some sweats and hoodie and come downstairs.  Mmmmmm I need coffee!   I can't see what she has through the peep hole so I step back and open the door.  She had a box,  and it wasn't heavy.  Me" your kidding right?  ".  " shut up and open it! ".   Me" bossy pants!".  She follows me to the counter to make sure I'm focused on opening it.  Me" is this a gag gift hmmm?".   " nope just look".   

I couldn't breathe when I opened it up,  it was a beautiful wedding dress. So stunning!  " read the note! ".   I opened it and again was speechless . The words written touched my heart so deeply I wanted to cry.   Me" it's her dress,  she is letting me get married in it ". 

The dress in front of wrapped in a pink lacy bow, was none other than my late grandmothers. I felt my heart swell with such joy and happiness. " you ok? ".   I lost it!  Tears feel a water fall. Me" we need to find you a dress babe ".  " I have one already,  I was saving it just for the perfect occasion ".  I hugged her so tight and didn't wanna let go. She made me so happy, nothing like this has ever touched my heart so deep. 

" well come on, try it on! ".  I grabbed it and raced upstairs.  It fit like a glove!     " come on lemme see! ".   I came out the bedroom door and she smiled to let me know,  it looked beautiful. No words were needed.  But, our happy moment was interrupted by a sneaky man.   Door open and I looked down and there was Shannon. 

S" oh god look at you! ".   Me" babe its bad luck to see me before the wedding ".   He didn't hear me and instead came racing up the stairs and stopped when he saw Cass .  S" hey I don't think we've ever met ".  She smiled and said " im  Cassidy ,  nice to meet you ".   S" Shannon like wise ".   He looked at me and then back at her.  " so I'm gonna go run and get us  some Chinese, be right back ".    She left out and he was now in me face looking down at me.  S" you take my breath away ".   Kissing my neck,  I held him tight and said " your so bullheaded ".   S" but you love me anyways ".