chapter 50

Week later,  I was out and about and happened to walk by a sex shop. I wanted to spice it up a little.  Tonight was valentines day, its gonna be hot.   He had to go in the studio with Jared and would be home later on . I came across cuffs and a bunch of lotions & edible goodies. I paid for my items and left to go get dinner.  I was gonna make him lose his mind tonight. 

Shannon's P.O.V.

She's gonna love this surprise.  Should fit her good.  Pink and back with lace and matching bra. God lord this place is loaded with lots of things for my enjoyment.    Time to go.   I drive to the flower store and pic up a bunch of red and pink roses.  That's odd why are the lights off in the house?   Hmm.   Key unlocks he door and it smells so sweet inside.  She must have sprayed her perfume I love.  God where is she?   I hear a cough and look up to the top of the stairs and my eyes are in shock. 

Julie " hey baby, wanna play with me tonight? ".    Oh yes I do!     I take off my coat and hold out a bag and the flowers I bought for her. Julie " those are beautiful, I love them ".  Me" come here ".  She smiles and comes down the stairs and I can't believe my eyes.  Her body is glistening with oil and I can't help but lose myself in her eyes. I pull her into my arms and kiss her cheek.  Me" I love you ".  Julie " I love you too".  She peaks into the bag and smiles.  Julie " your so naughy,  I love your taste on lingerie baby".    I grab her butt and nibble on her neck and say" why don't you wear it for me? ".    She pulls on my hair and says with a sexy tone " how about I wear this instead ".    She steps back and takes off her black silk robe and has a black thong on and no bra on.  Fuck! I can feel myself harden in seconds. My shirt hits the floor .I grab her in my arms taking her over my shoulder spanking her twice with my bare hand.  Julie" your so rough,  I love it ".   Valentines day was just getting started. She is gonna remember this one for a very very long time.