chapter 31

The next day, I wake up and he's next to me on thrilled it was all a bad bad dream.  Wiggling up close to his body, my hands become intrigued on how soft his naked body  would feel.  I imagined his lips all over my neck, his eyes as he looks at me when he says I love you.  I wish he would wake up and make my fantasy come true.   Ah hah! I know what will wake him.

I creep out of bed and go downstairs minutes later. I wave it under his nose.  Cmon please work!  Bingo!  I smile as his beautiful hazel eyes open looking up at me.  S" you know that always wakes me up in a good mood".    He takes the coffee and sets it aside and pulls me down to him.  I can help myself, my lips collide with his succulent neck. Mmmmmm it always calls for me.  I feel his deep body moans and it gives me shivers.  S " I love you ". I squeeze around him tight and pull up the blankets to wrap us close and say " I love you babe,  I wanted to wake u up so I could take advantage of your sexy body ". He laughs and begins to tickle me uncontrollably I can't help but laugh and he laughs along with me.  I glance at my clock and know I have to get back to work again.  My painful vacay is done. S" I'm gonna come have lunch with you today ".  I kiss his nose and smile " I'd love that....wanna um come shower with me? "   oh baby, his hand grabs a handful of my ass and I'm set on fire. S" your gonna be late for work if I come ".   Oh god the way he says come make me hot all over.  Me" shannnnonnnnn you will cum. Baby yes you will ".   Oh god he pushing off my panties, his cock is so hard under my bare skin its my sex toy.  My favorite one too . S" I know you wanna play with that? ".  I kiss his neck suckin hard leaving a big red mark and say " no baby,  I wanna suck it instead '.  He growls deep looking at me sliding down lower and lower.  S" show me how bad you want it naughty little nurse ".  Oh shit!  I was gonna be late for work.  I can't not on my first day back.  Jumping up I have to leave him hot and bothered again.  Knowing him, he will make me his lunch. I can't wait to he his desert too.