chapter 53

I had an incredible need to be naughty if it was my hormones or something taking over.   I see shannon is asleep and all of a sudden Cassidy  comes to mind.  We never  went there before I had always wanted to try it though. I snuck out of bed and made sure not to wake him. 

I closed the door and went to her room. She was staying the night with us while jared was out of town.  I peaked in and she was asleep.   Maybe I should go back.  Nope just gonna do it. If she says no so be it. 

As I got closer to her bed,  I couldn't help but notice that she was absolutely beiatas she slept.  My body was tingling and I wanted to taste her lips.  I moved her hair aside and kissed her lightly  on her neck.  She opened her eyes and looked up to me and didn't react like I thougt she would. He pulled my face back down and kissed me with more passion this time. 

I climbed on top of her and pushed my tongue in her mouth.  She tasted like sweet honey.  Her moaning tuned me on badly and I reached to cup her brest in my hand.  Her eyes looked at me and I dipped down and kissed all along her jaw line and rubbed her nipple in my fingers.  It was sweet and passionate.  I wanted more. 

I pulled off my shirt and she sat up kissing my chest and tummy. Her soft lips on my skin. Mmmmmmm I laid her back down and took her nipple in my mouth one by one.  She gasped and moved under me.  " feels so good ".   I slid  my hand inside of the covers and found she was sleeping with no panties on.  Oh yes! 

Pulling back the blankets,  my tongue left a trail down her body her hands on my hair urging me on.  Moving her legs apart I skim her inner thighs her pussy is wet.  I lay on my stomach and rub her slit and watch her body arch up.  ' oh god yes! ".  

I French kiss her wet pussy like its her cherry lips .......mm mm so good. She grabs my head and rides my tongue as I go faster.  I reach down and push my pantues to the side and I'm soaked.  " let me fuck you ".  Me " no your Jared's! ".  I sucked her deeper as I fucked myself and I felt us both getting close.

" oh god please! ".  I came just as I brought her over the edge .  I licked up every drop and kissed her tasting her tongue on mine.  " I've wanted to do that with you ".   Me" me too " I kiss her chin and the door opens its Jared, he's come home early.  

J" well then,  party started without me I see ". He strips down and comes inside.  It gets better.  I lay my head down just to see Shannon looking at me through the crack of the door,  I know he assumes the worst has happened. Time for me to face his wrath.