chapter 27

He didn't fail to disappoint me either.  He had a couple hours to kill before the show and we decided to have lunch with Tomo. Jared was busy.  T" happy to see you guys together and not fighting for once". S" yea last night was amazing.  ".  He turned to me and kissed my cheek.  I blushed. T" I don't want details,  I'm glad Jared came up with the idea though. He knows women ".  Wow that wasn't mentioned.  S" dude really?  Now? ".   T" what?".    I let it go until we got back I said no more fighting and I was gonna stick to it. Me" I'm kinda thirsty ".  S" I got something you can..  " T" yea so anyways um how about a strawberry lemonade?".   Me" that sounds so good! Yes!  Let's get one ".   Shannon looked at Tomo and  rolled his eyes. Me" you mad that he called you out on Jared's idea, which yes, I plan on thanking him for ".  Shannon became quiet and didn't speak the rest of the time. Pissy pants went for a walk and I decided to stay with Tomo to enjoy our lemonade.  Me" this place is beautiful!  I can't believe I'm actually here ".  T" you know what we could do?  Go sky diving! ".  I thought well that's random!  But hell I like spontaneity!   Me" ok!".   T" really? ".   Me" yea why not!  Let's do it! ".   T" so tomorrow?".   I leaned in and said " how about now! ".  T" I like how you think,  you know who else would love to go?  Jared! ".   Me" oh really he doesn't strike me as the type to do that sort of stuff ".   T" then you don't know him how we do".  We grabbed our stuff sucked down the rest of our drink and headed out. Jared met up with us at the runway. I was nervous and scared but Adrenalin rushed through my veins and there was no going back.

J" you ready for this? ".   Me" yep!  By the way thank you for a beautiful night last night". He watched as I climbed into the plane and he soon followed.  Minutes later, we were high in the air.  Wow!  Now everything looked so so small! Door opened and Jared and I were loaded up to jump.  A guide on him one on me. He gave me a look and it made my heart race. Hmmmm. I saw something. And what I saw in his eyes, drew me in deep.  We take one last look at each other and grab hands and five..four... Three....two...one.... Let's goooooooo! We jump into the deep blue open sky!  The warmth of his hand on mine, made my skin erupt in flames. Tingles all over my body.  What was he doing to me? I don't know him, but I......I want to.....badly.