chapter 37

I was so excited I couldn't wait to be his wife,  and maybe have a baby finally.   I called up my best friend martini and she agreed to come down to help me out with my wedding .   I had thought about something, Jared was single and she was too fresh out of a breakup.  She wasn't looking but hell he would perfect for her. 

Hours later she pulled up.  As I figured,  all the guys were going ga ga over her.  She was beautiful model type kinda chick but she ate food.  Sassy girl, took no shit from no one that's why I asked her to be my maid of honour. Her smile lit up cities and she raced to me and I hugged like I hadn't seen her in years.  Well two years , to long!  " well hello there chick how are you? ".  Me" I'm good how are you? ".   " eh could've been better,  but I'm ok ".   We grabbed some coffee and a bite to eat.  

Me" why the sudden break up? ".   " he just wasn't who I thought he was anymore,  stopped wanting to cuddle and always same ol sex position every night ".  Me" well you are a wild one in the bedroom its gonna take a lot for a man to tame you ".

She sat back and flipped her hair and said " no man will ever tame me, I'm a wild stallion. I live free and take life as it comes.  Why worry over the small shit right? ".   I lifted my cup to hers and we cheered to a happy day.  And just like that someone made their way in the coffee shop,  with another guy.  I was so excited, this was Jared the mam who would make her bed catch flames.

She looked and seen him too. " oh my who is that sweet piece? ".    I almost choked on my coffee and looked over and said " that's Jared,  wanna meet him? "  Her cheeks filled with pink colored blush.   " um ok ".  I got up and walked over to him and got to talking in his ear and he looked over my shoulder.  I stayed at the bar and he came over to her table extending his hand to her.  J" I'm Jared and you are? ".   M" I'm Cassidy  ".  He lifted her hand and kissed it, not letting his eyes leave hers. J" nice to meet such a beauty in this hole of a coffee shop ".  " this is jewels and I spot to come talk about life and relax".   J" I see,  well I won't intrude on your time, I just wanted to say hello ".  " nice to meet you Jared ".  He leaned in and kissed her cheek and whispered" the pleasures all mine.......miss Cassidy ".  Goosebumps erupted all across her neck and her hair stood straight up.  The deep seduction in his voice was mind blowing. 

She watched him walk out and then looked at me.  " ohhhhh!  He's so gorgeous he's single?  You can't be serious?".   Me" totally available,  and could be all yours ".    " I don't know I just got out of breakup".   Me" then just go hang out  get to know him, you  don't have to date him ".  " I want to, I just don't wanna rush in you know what I mean ".   Me " ok I understand ".  We grabbed our coffee and headed out to the dress store.  

I could see a note on my car,  what's this?  I opened it and I was smiling so big,  he wanted to see her again.  " is he serious ? Well hell,  why not!   Life is to short ".   She put his number in her phone and little did she know,  I had already set up something special for her.