chapter 49

Cassidy'S P.O.V.

This shower feels good,  I see his blue eyes looking at me right now.  I wanna know what him and shan were talking about.  I wonder how he feels about me.  We had a beautiful time but ,  he's a mystery to me.  I rinse my hair and can hear the door open.  Maybe its Julie , probably getting ready to got out with Shannon.    Jared" miss me my darlin?".    Oh god!  What is he up to?  The door of the shower opens and, he's naked and looks me dead in my eyes. The water feels mild compared to the steam he gives off. That body oh my is it real. He comes closer and backs me up against the wall.

His hand carress my cheek and I melt into his touch. Jared" your perfect to me".    Smiling I feel his other hand around my lower back.  We kiss and I'm lost in his taste.  He slides inside me and pushes my hands up on the wall and takes me to another place.   J" Cass........I love you ".  I look at him and feel my heart bursting with passion and euphoria, I must be dreaming.  He thrusts me faster and deeper. Its slow deep love making. " I love you too Jared ".  He smiled and his breath mixes with mine its heavenly. 

We go for a little longer and I can feel it over take me.   J" oh god, my angel cum with me ".   My head falls back and he kisses my neck releasing into me as I give into him. Our bodies shaking with pleasure and out of breath. It feels like nothing I've ever had before.  I feel his lips crashing into mine and I'm gone. I'm his, in complete and utter surrender in love.  He is mine and I am his.  Beautiful paradise hair him and I.  And I never wanna leave this heaven.