Chapter 34

A month had passed and I was still out of it.  I felt like I was dead like I had left this earth.  All these images were going through my mind.  I seen his face, hazel eyes,  killer smile and his laugh..... That melted me every time.   I drifted in and out I could see my hole life flash before me in passing images.  My first friend, boyfriends,  high school , auh my first kiss.  The day I graduated nursing school and walked across that stage.  The moment i walked into that hospital and signed my hire papers.  I will never forget it.  But the best moment of all,  the sweetest one?  The moment I laid eyes on him. The man who captured my heart. I fought him &  he pushed into my soul like no other has ever dared. 

He could have had any other woman, but he chose me.  I never told him this but, he already had my heart the second we spoke. I didn't know if he would stay as much as I pushed him away.  He stayed,  I was floored and happy.  I wish I could tell him how much I love him and never wanna be away from him, even for a second.

I felt  a shaking feeling and a sharp prick in my arm.....ouch!   Hey!  I open my eyes and look over and see a doctor moving an IV needle in my arm.  Me" that hurts you know!".  He smiled super big and said " welcome back".    Me" where is Shannon?".   D" your husband should be back shortly". 

My husband?  Was he crazy?  Shannon isn't...... Oh my god!      I glance down at my hand and I'm speechless!   He's so sneaky,  I love his heart.  A door opened and I look to see the other half of my heart walk in.  He's even more beautiful then my dreams.  His hands wrap around my face and our lips collide.  Kissing like first time lovers,  my taste fills his mouth,  as his does mine .  Its my favorite flavor of love.  S" I love you,  I thought I'd lost you ".   Me" you've always had me even when I was asleep.....I love you ".   He takes my hand and slides it into his and says " miss Leto,  I wanna marry you ".