chapter 48

A week had passed and Cassidy  and Jared were due back home again.  I couldn't wait to see them again.  S" here ya go ".  I grabbed my coffee from him and we waited for there flight to  come in.  The time Shannon and I had in paradise was magical. Everything I could have asked for and more.

Me " you think they will get married one day? ".   Shannon's choked on his coffee and looked at me.  S" he's never getting married , sorry to burst your fairytale ".   Me" oh so its only in fairy tales people get married? ".  S"  did I say that? ". Me" um yes you did ".  He kissed my nose and smiled " your cute when you get mad at me ".    Me" I'm not mad ".   He looked at me and I melted into a puddle of goo in his hands.  Just like that he could do it so easily.  I leaned into to kiss him and heard a familiar voice.   " miss us you horn dogs? ".   She laughed as I ran to her hugging her tight.  Me" oh my god yes I did!  Did you two have fun?  How was it  being back in your paradise? ".   She couldn't speak fo a moment and smiled.  J" we had a beautiful time ".  He leaned in and kisses her cheek and she blushed.  No one had ever made her do that.  " it was magical".   I took her away with me and she filled me in on the deets.   S" so you  two pretty serious? ".     J" I'm in love,  I think she's the one? ".  S" the one?  But you said you never let any woman in and get married.  ".    Jared grinned like the Cheshire's cat. S" auh I see ".  J" see what? ".    S" you love her huh? ".    Jared sat down and admired Cassidy  dancing around as she told me the story.  J" I do,  I've fallen hard for her. I love her. ". Shannon smiled and said " then tell her ".  Jared was a little scared. His heart had been shattered by a woman many time.  Would he dare to speak those three sweet words to his new found love,  so soon.   His heart said yes,  however his mind,  said otherwise.