chapter 13

Work was busier than usual tonight I was looking forward to having dinner with Shannon and Tomo tonight.  I hadn't really gotten to know him that good and he seemed like a great guy from what Shannon had told me.   I grabbed the box of gloves and was stepping back when I slipped and landed on my ankle.  Auh fuck it hurt so bad.  Doctors came rushing over and helped me.   Me" I'm fine!  I can walk it off ".  I tried to bare weight and it stung bad something was broken. Several of the doctors got me into bed and I was taken to the X ray and was eventually put in a cast.  Well there goes my day.  Once I was driven home I got in bed and took some pain meds. Finally the pain numbed up and I fell asleep.   Hours later I felt a warm kiss on my shoulder.  I knew them delicious lips anywhere.  Me" hello my heart ".   He laughed deep in my ear and said " I love you ".  I turned over and seen his smile and instantly melted into the bed.  S" how was your day? ".    I pulled back the blankets and his face was sweet .  S" who did this too you? I will fuck someone up! ".   Me" I fell at work its broken ".   He sat on the bed and touched my cast then leaned down and kissed it . This sweet soul of a man was making me fall harder then I could comprehend.  Me" I'll live ".  He came over to my lips and said " I hope so....... Mmmmmm those lips are calling for me ".    Me" your good!  Come gimme some sugar baby ".   He smiled big and kissed me.   Minutes later his phone went off and it hit me. He was leaving for Paris, now.   He laid back and I could hear a voice I didn't recognize.  S" yea, I know I'm on my way Jared. I'm coming gimme ten minutes. Ok bye".    He hung up and I was curious. Who was this?  Me" who's Jared? ".    S" my brother,  I didn't tell you? ".   Me" no ".  He laid his head on my chest and said " yea he's my brother if you weren't broken I'd take you to meet him. But now we gotta leave so  ".    I ran my fingers in his hair and said " go if you have too ".  He grabbed my hand and kissed it.  S" ok......I love you ".  He kissed me one last time and left to join the guys to leave for Paris.