chapter 54

Jared's P.O.V.

Oh my these two naughty girls,  I should punish them both.    Julie looks at me and I know what she's thinking.  But  a loyal man.  So I say " I wanna watch you two fuck each other as I fuck her ".    Julie " my pleasure".   Julie  lost thought of Shannon and came back over to Cassidy and kissed her and then she  went lower and i took over her lips.  The heat in the room was intense.  Julie came over Cassidy mouth and opened my legs.

She took her  down and licked Julie's  clit. Oh fuck her mouth was magic. Julie  turned her head and looked to see me  slamming my cock in and out of Cassidy's  pussy.  Me " oh shit so good! ".    Cassidy  hands are all over Julies ass.   I smack martines thighs and she feels her orgasm building higher and higher.  Julie screams out and trips the head board cumming all over cassyds   mouth.  Fuck its so hot!  

I grab cassidy's  hips and pound her harder and she gripes the sheets and screams out my name loud as hell. Its sexy! " FUCK JARED YES YES! ".  She cums and I unleash my load into her.  She is painting and looks at me and I come up and kiss her.  She's so beautiful when shes naked and under my body I love how she says my name too. Julie leaves and I snuggle with my girl. 

Shannon's P.O.V.

I'm done with this!  She fucked him and I wouldn't even think of doing that to her . I'd never cheat on her ever. I can hear her coming I have nothing to say.  Julie " Shannon?  You awake? ".   I don't answer.  J" babe I am gonna take a shower ok? ".  Me" don't care ".  J" wow ok ".  Me" don't start with me unless you wanna fuckin fight. Believe me you will lose ".  J" what is your problem? Just go to bed! ".   I grab a pillow and toss it at her.  J" that didn't hurt ".    I get up and smack her ass hard,  very hard !  J" asshole! ".  Me" slut,  you fucked him! ".   J" here we go ".    Me" you did so don't tell me you didn't ".  Julie " YOU KNOW WHAT?  I DIDNT YOUR ACCUSING ME! ".  Me" DONT YELL AT ME".   She comes back at me and slaps my face.  I hold my cheek and it stings.  I haul off and slap her.  She falls back on the wall.  Tears fill her eyes and she looks at me and I feel bad the second I did it. 

Me" I'm sorry babe I didn't mean...... ".    She doesn't say a word and gets up goes into the bathroom , shuts  the door & locks it.   Me" Julie!   Open the door babe I'm sorry ".   She doesn't make a peep all I can hear is the sound of the shower.  I hurt her. I can't believe I did that. What have I done!  I was raised to never hit a women no matter what.  I failed .