chapter 57

Jump.......love...... Be with me.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

Where in the hell are we going and why is everyone dressed up but me?   Jared" you look at me like you wanna kill me ".   I laugh and it works every time.  He knows I'm on to him. Julie and shannon are to busy making out to talk to me.  Lord get a room.   Soon as we get to wherever we are headed that man is gonna give it to me till I'm satisfied.  I'm in heat!     God what's wrong with me.  Ever since I've been with the its been non stop incredible sex. He satisfied me to no end.   He touches me and I feel like I'm loved its hard to describe and  I couldn't ask for a better man to be the owner of my heart.  He's beautiful to me.  Inside and out. 

We pull up to the secret spot and its the airport.  I have no idea where we are going?  He opens his door and comes around and helps me out. All of us go through the doors and its busy. Its LAX so go figure.   Jared" auh there we go ".    I look up and see two words. The place my heart and soul yearn to be.  He has out done himself .    He turns to me and I kiss him am sot knocking him against the wall.  His hand on my face and I don't care of a million people are watching us. 

The boarding call sounds and we get on the plane headed to paradise.    He let's me have the window seat.  Gentleman after my heart.  Our hands connect and I lay my head on his shoulder. I can hear Julie laughing and I know she's happy.  Hours later we land.  The beautiful beaches,  the same beaches I used to run barefoot and felt free and alive.  The warm air washing over my face.  Colors in the sunrise and sunsets only the most famed artist could paint.

We all hop in a car and head to the place we will be staying.  Knowing Jared its gonna be fancy.  Jared" we are here ".  I look up and its breathtaking.  The room is even more beautiful,  what is that bag?  Jared " open it ".  I unzip it and see a beautiful white dress,  a wedding dress. I feel tears falling from my eyes.  He comes up behind me and kisses me softly on my cheek. Jared" tonight,  I'm gonna marry you. On the beaches of South Africa ".  I  can feel his heart speaking to me through his lips. I adore his soft side. It touches me deep,  I melt into his touch and feel loved.

We both change and he leaves before me and we agree to meet on the beach in half our.   Shannon has just left and its Julie and I.  I couldn't  imagine this day would gave ever come.  Julie " your look beautiful ".   I smile and say thank you and suddenly feel a kick.  Oh god its my child!  Be " come here! ".   She comes over to me and I hold her hand on my tummy.  She laughs as she can feel the kick.  M" its amazing I'm still I shock this is happening ".   Julie " do you know the sex? ".   I smile and I say" a boy ".   She jumps up and down and I join her.  We hug tight then cry together.  

Once we fix our makeup and head out.   On the car ride there,  we talk about our childhood and laugh and just feel like we are back in high school again. We chased the boys we hung with the guys and all the girls envied us.  Benefits of staying friends with guys?  Give girl advice.  We arrive and as I step out if the car,  I stop dead in my tracks.  He's so sexy,  all black tux and a pink flower in his pocket. 

Jared looks at me and he smiles so big.  I hear violins and a piano playing.  White doves sore above me and I feel like its a fairytale.  He set all this up,  I was left  speechless.  The priest waits for us and I meet him at the alter.  Jared" your so beautiful you take my breath away. ".  I blush and he holda  my hand and we smile.

Time to say our vows......... Jared goes first.

Jared's Vows : Many people spend their lives searching for their soul mate, their one true love. Some people are lucky to find the person they can truly call the better half of themselves, while others spend the rest of their lives searching and never finding. I am happy to count myself among the lucky ones, because I certainly found you. 

I love you Cass ,  I know that you are the only one for me, my one true love. I am happy and I am grateful that you came into my life, that where others have spent their entire lives looking for the one, I have found you. And now that I have found you, I shall never let you go. I promise you, Cassidy  that I shall hold you and cherish you and give you my heart, that I shall support you and care for you. Faithfully, I shall always stand steadfast at your side with your hand in mine, regardless of what life would bring to us. I take you now as my wife/husband, and I shall remain so for the rest of my life. I love you Cassidy . 

He squeezes my hand and now its my turn.

My Vows:

Love has given us wings, and our journey begins today, Jared  wherever the wind may carry me, I will stay by your side as your wife , Take this promise as my vow and a sign of my love. I give you my heart, you give me your spirit.

I give you my soul, you give me your body.

I give you my love, you give me your love.

I give you my all, you give me freedom.

Into your hands I put my trust.

Into your heart I give my love.

Into your soul I offer my spirit.

Into your mind my words are free.

I vow to always put you first in my life, always be there to comfort you in your sorrow and rejoice with you in your victories.May our hearts and very breath become one as we unite this day as husband and wife. I love you Jared.

The sun is going down and I look in his eyes and the priest finally tells us we can kiss and I watch Jared come and take my face in his hands and we kiss. That kiss is beautiful my heart has found a home in his. I'm never leaving that sweet place.