chapter 42

I woke up to a  Tahiti sunrise.  The feel of his arms around me and his sweet breath on my neck. I was in heaven and happy then I've ever been before.  I could hear the waves crashing on the rocks and the sweet ocean air sweeping in the window. He got this sweet spot for a week. Just us two. No work , no tour just us.  I was thirsty but I didn't wanna move from his embrace. 

I could hear him stirring  awake behind me.  His hand ran up and down my arm .  Me" good morning my love ".   He leaned into my ear and said " morning my beautiful wife, how did you sleep? ".   I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him as he held my face.  I felt his body drop over mine and all his body weight pressed onto me. He consumed me like no other.  S" you need me? ". I kissed his hand and said " I want you ".   We made love and then got in the shower. 

Half hour later,  we left our abode and arrived at the local cafe.  Some local coffee and treats were in order. S" do you wanna go back to work? ".   Me" of course I do but,  I wanna spend time with you as much as I can".   He reached for my hand and smiled.  S" when we get back, I wanna have a baby with you ".  My eyes went wide and my heart was on cloud nine.  Me" you mean it? ".    S" well yea,  why not?".   Me" I work all the time, you have a tour starting again soon. ".   S" I wont be gone forever , I just think that its the right time for us ".    I kissed his hand and he looked in my eyes with a different type of stare. It was a passionate one. He was serious.  I was ready if he was.  We finished our meal and headed to the beach for a walk in the warm sand.