chapter 41

They arrive home and he has the perfect end to a beautiful night in hand.   She took a shower and he made the final touches on the room.   Lit candles and music playing.  She steps out of the bath and opened the door.  J" hey there beautiful ".   She blushes and feel like she's being burned by the desire in his eyes.  J" I have a surprise for you ".  " oh yea?".    He grabs her hand and she's nervous for once and follow him.

What she sees takes her breath away.  He has out matched every man she she had  ever been with.  A bed covered in white pink and red rose petals was lit with an rim of pink tea lights.  The moons was high and the feelings she was experiencing was unreal.  So romantic his heart was capturing hers in such a deep way. 

J" you like it? ".  She turned to him and took off her négligé teasing him and grinding from ear to ear.  J" mmmmm please continue ". She grabbed his hands and pulled him to the bed.  But didn't do what he had thought.  Instead she looked in ocean eyes and said " I wanna dance with you ".   He smiled and felt so alive.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to his body.  She laid her head on his chest. His heart was racing so fast she felt so proud that it was because of her. A man of his stature was the one of her dreams. 

As the song ended he took off his shirt and she kissed all over his chest.  J" mm mm I need to lay you down I wanna see you bare and naked under me.  I wanna feel your skin on mine ".   She whispered into his neck as his fingers untied her corset " is that so,  I wanna feel the same thing ".  

Minutes later,  j" your so soft on my lips and hands ".   " god please I need more of you ".   He pulled her panties aside and rubbed clit and made her moan in his mouth.  He couldn't hold back for much longer.   His pants flew across the room and get panties flung to the side of the bed.  He pushed inside her and thrusted her deeper and felt her shake as she adjusted. To his massive size.

J" oh god you feel so good baby ".   Her nails gripped into his shoulders and his lips sucked on her chin.   " oh fuck!".     J" that's it...... I need you to cum for me! ".   " no....... Not yet! ".   They rolled over and she got on top of his cock deeper and threw her head back.  His thumb rubbed her nipple to harden like rocks and the other hand rubbed her pussy the faster she rode him. 

Her body shimmered in the moon light his eyes were getting a show tonight.  He reached over and grabbed a rose petal off the bed and ran it over her breast and tummy giving her clit shivers.   " mmmmmm that's yummy! '.    J" I'm enjoying the show ".  She looked down at him and smiled.  Their bodies locked in rapture and shook feeling their orgasms overtake them both at once.   He held her body close to his and said " stay the night with me ".  She could hardly breathe and laid limp against him and said " I will, I wanna wake up to you '.   J" your so beautiful when your naked next to me".   She smiled and they laid in each others arms happy and satisfied.