chapter 51

Oh yes it an explosion,  one hot hot night.  He held a black whip and cuffs and toys. I shivered with anticipation of what was to come.  He grinned at me and hoovered over my body and cuffed me.  His finger marked a trail over my body.  S" your soft and I wanna kiss every inch of you ".  Me" I don't wanna play nice,  damit dominate me! ".   He smacked my breast and I flinched and grinned.  S" you are very dirty,  yet so innocent in public ".   Me" this is me take it or leave it".    He leaned down and licked and bit my nipple and felt myself getting drenched.  I wanted him badly.  He reached down and pulled my thong and rubbed it up and down my slit. Oh yes now he was wanting up. He moaned and I closed my eyes and felt my body shaking.  Me" I don't wanna do this ".   S" why? ".  I shook my hands at him and I just knew this wasnt me.   Me" uncuff me ".   And he did.  I rubbed my wrist and laid on my stomach.  I felt my back catch fire.  His loving sweet luscious lips kissing me.  Me" I love you ".   S" mmmmmm you do ". I felt lost in his touch as well. His fingers explored me,  made me feel like I was in heaven.  We kissed and I just wanted to snuggle with him more than anything. We lay in each others arms and I turn my eyes to see and  hear the door open and Cassidy's  voice filled the room. I was in shock with the words that came from her mouth. " I'm pregnant! ".   I was  floored.  I knew she would be a beautiful mother and she deserved it more than anyone.  She knew how to take care of someone making them feel loved like no one else.  Her heart was big and I knew how bad she had always wanted a child.  We sat and talked about her good news.  Soon Shannon fell asleep and Martine and I agreed to talk more tomorrow.  She left and I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his body.  My best friend was expecting,  we both had the love of out lives.  Life was only gonna a get better.