chapter 10

Shannon's P.O.V

She still resists me, I'm not giving up.  As we get in the car, I reach over and touch her leg and she tried to move away. I put my hand back.  Julie " why are you so touchy?".    Me" because I like you......is that so wrong? ".   Julie " no ".  I pull into her work and she's  about to get out of my car I'm done letting her run from me.  I lock the door and she gives me that look.  Julie " can you open the door please? ".   Me" no ".  Julie " I'm gonna be late ".   I move over to her and take off my seat belt.   Julie" please open the door ".  I come over and pull her shirt from her shoulder and kiss up to her neck.  I watch as her eyes close and she moans for me.  I'm getting  under her skin. Me" touch me ".  Julie " Shannon..mm mm".  I rub my hands all over her leg and her breath gets heavy .  Julie " oh god ".  Me" you like this? ".   Julie " yesssss"  Her hand goes in my hair and I suck a little more on her neck and she's getting turned on bad.  She turns to kiss me and I say " see you after work " and sit back in my seat again then unlock the door for her to go.   Julie" oh ok......maybe you will".  She gets out and closes the door hard.   I pull out and turn down the window and say " have a good day...... Tease".  I smile and drive away.  Just gave her a taste of her own medicine.  When she gets off work, she will be ready to fuck me.  She can't hold out anymore.  My plan was working.