chapter 26

I arrived back into the hotel later and had calmed down. I was ready to talk to him and pick his brain. Why was he so controlling. Back in our room Shannon was on the phone with Tomo.  S" so she should be back in a bit...... Yea ok..... Bye".  He hung up and I got in the elevator. I looked at my phone and he hasn't called  me all day.  I was sure maybe he was gonna end it with me. Doors opened and I stepped out to my floor. I was nervous about seeing him for some reason. I grabbed my key and slid it in the door and opened it.  I was floored! I couldn't believe what was I'm front of me.  The room was lit up by red pink and white candles. White and pink rose petals littered the floor. I looked over and seen Shannon sitting in a chair with a huge smile on his face. S" hey you ".  Me" you did this for me?".   He got up and walked over to  me and held my face in his hands and said " no.......I did this for us ".   His lips met mine and passion filled our souls.  His touch was more powerful then ever .We felt a rush of love and desire.

We sat down and he poured two glasses of champagne.  Clinked them together and cheered to a new start. No more fights and running. I wanted to let it all go.  Be like we were before all the drama. S" I have a fun day planned for tomorrow".  Me" you do? ".   He leaned and kissed my hand and said " mmmhmm........ But first...... I wanna have a peaceful night with you tonight".  He looked at me and I felt was he was thinking. 

S" fuck I want you!".  My clothes were torn off of me and I grabbed his off it was a race who could get naked the fastest. Me" bed or shower?".    I could hardly breathe his hands all over my body made me lose my mind. S" shower! ".  He held around my waist and we walked back into the shower he turned on the water and pulled me in. I pinned his hands above his head and took control. S" show me how bad you want me ".  I sunk my teeth in his neck and heard him moaning loud in my ear. Oh fuck!   His hard cock rubbing on my pussy made me gasp and lose my focus on dominating him. S" I know you can feel that ".  He laughed and growled in my ear. His huge hand dropped on my ass and I grabbed it back fighting him to put him back against the wall.  S"I'm stronger than you ".  I licked his neck and pinched his nipple in my finger.  I got by ear and said " yea but I have a pussy mmmmmhmmm yea beat that ".   He smiled and bit his lip. Which he knows drives me crazy.  His lips sucked deep on my shoulder and laid kisses on my skin. I could feel his cock pushing its way inside me. Oh no ......he's winning!   S" that's true, but guess what? ".  Breathlessly I said " whaaaat.... Mmmmmm". He slid deeper inside me and said " I have a dick..... Which makes your pussy .....very....... very....... happy ".    I dug my nails in his broad shoulders and moaned loud.  Lifting me up on his waist and turning to pin me on the shower wall under the water he whispered in a sexy tone" I win ".  Damn him! We made love and passion was back in our hearts again. Finally.