chapter 45

The view from the air was breathtaking.  She could feel her heart swelling with so much happiness and it was a dream cone true.  She pinched herself,  nope she wasnt  dreaming.    Jared reached for her hand and smiled.  J" you ok ?".     " I'm great,  I cant believe that this happening ".  He kissed her hand and said " believe it,  its happening ".

Hours later they touched down and came in to the run way.   The sweet air filled her mind and all the  memories cane flooding back into her soul again.  " I need a minute ok ".   She held her hand over her mouth and looked around.  They walked hand and hand down to this little house on the beach.  People were everywhere enjoying the warm sun.   This beautiful paradise was Clifton Cape town.  The views and blue waters,  the sounds of birds and children playing.  She felt like she had just stepped into the sands of heaven. 

J" is this everything you ever dreamed it would be? ".  " you know,  its a magical place for me.  I can't tell you or even begin to describe how I feel when I'm here. ".    They stood at the waters edge and felt the waves roaring below them. " how long has it been since you have..... ".  J" four years. Its been to long".    He reached for her hand and she knew then,  he had her heart.  Soon after,  they went to hotel and the room was massive and so colorful. She grabbed a glass of wine from the bar. She would unpack later.  The old days came in flash backs.  The days of when she was a free spirit,  living in camps helping women in the warm summer days.  Dancing,  laughter,  warm hearted people she missed who would give you the food off their table and welcome you to their homes.  The wonderful south African nature was unmatched with any you had ever come across.  She told herself one day,  she would make this her home again.

The moment she said goodbye to heart,  she had to leave it all behind for school.  For a bigger dream. It was in The USA,  far away from this piece of heaven. Today,  however,  she would enjoy this paradise. J" come,  let's go see your home ".  She felt a tear drop down on her hand and wiped out away.  They changed and left to take a walk in town and enjoy the nights festivities.