The pilot

authors note
Hello all❤️❤️
thank you so much for reading my story please do give me some time as i'm still learning on here. I can't wait for you all to read this book. first i would like to show you all the mood boards i created for the main characters!!!

Laura west

   Antonio Ricci

Antonio Ricci

——————————————————————-Laura's povAs I slowly open my eyes I can't help but notice that the mattress next to me is cold

Laura's pov
As I slowly open my eyes I can't help but notice that the mattress next to me is cold. But again, what did I expect from Antonio we had our strict no spending the night rule. I say we, he seems to just leave when we're done.

The hotel room was pretty plain and boring. The typical white sheets tucked in at the bottom of the bed so you cannot move an inch while you sleep,the brown desk beneath the tv with complimentary teas and coffees on top with a small white phone on the other end accompanied by a piece of card with the number for reception and a menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

As I swing my legs out of the crisp hotel sheets I curse at myself for staying here the night knowing I have work this morning. I stare at my silk blue dress and underwear bundled into a pile on the stripy carpeted floor and remember I did not bring a change of clothes, I did not expect to spend the night I just slipped into a slumber.

Gathering my phone and keys and slipping on my dress and heels from last night I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was oily and my hair in a million knots on my head. I run my fingers through it attempting to smooth it out and I grabbed a bit of toilet tissue and blotted on the oily parts of my face.

I opened the hotel door and clopped down the hallway reaching the reception.
I handed the key to the receptionist "thank you" I say with a smile and leave the lobby.

Finally making it to my car, my pride and joy my mustang gt, I clamber in and catch a glance at the clock. 7:30?! Work started in a half hour and I was still in my clothes from last night.

Turning on the engine and giving it a couple revs I swiftly pull out of the car park. I have always been a good driver, wreckless but good, the high speeds make me feel at peace. I have worked so hard for my luxuries, funnily enough my mother was wealthy but when she passed I was left hardly anything from her fortune I am not aware of where all the money had gone, but I am grateful for the money I was given.