Who?

Laura West.

I find myself waking up the room is still dark and my leg is draped over Antonios as we sleep. His hand is rested on my waist and I feel something sudden rush over me.

I sit on top of him and feel as he starts to stir beneath me, he moves which makes the feeling in my core grow.

His eyes open and I watch as he is shocked and that feeling is quickly consumed by desire.

''Fuck, what a sight to be woken up to'' He groans in his pantie-dropping sleepy voice.

MATURE WARNING;)

 ''Mhm'' I say as he moves his hands to my tits, squeezing them before I dip my head to his neck kissing lightly earning groans from him.

He tries to push me over and gain domination but I keep myself firmly down biting lightly on his neck. A groan releases from his mouth and I feel him lay back accepting that I will not give in.

I sit up and he pulls my shirt over my head to reveal my boobs and I lean onto the front of him to slip my shorts off leaving me completely naked in front of him. He sucks lightly on my boobs, marking his territory and I moan.

I reach down and pull his cock out of his shorts before looking at him and he nods for me to continue. I place his cock at my entrance and slide down.

He groans quietly as he throws his head back and grabs my hips possessively pushing me down to take his whole length.  I moan loudly as I bounce up and down.

''Baby I know it feels nice but you have to close that pretty little mouth of yours for me.'' He says obviously trying to contain his own groans.

I try but as I speed up I can't help but moan loudly and he grabs my chin pully me close to his face as I continue my rhythm of his dick.

''Mm your pussy feels so good wrapped around me baby. Don't fucking stop'' he says to me holding my jaw tight. He groans quietly and mumbles fuck under his breath occasionally as we are consumed with each other.

I move my face in and kiss him, his lips remain still and his reluctance is obvious but as I continue bouncing on his cock he kisses me back. I moan against his lips quietly as he pokes his tongue into my mouth. This position along with the passionate kiss we are sharing is driving me insane.

The way we groan on each other's lips is electrifying and we fit together like a puzzle piece. I run my hand through his hair and we pull back out of the kiss pushing our foreheads together to catch our breaths he smiles at me.

''So fucking pretty baby, watching you ride my cock'' He says as he pulls me back to kiss me.

My orgasm nears and he must feel it as he takes over the thrusts and slams into me, driving me insane. I pull away from his mouth and grab his back gripping tightly with my nails and he groans.

''I'm going to cum'' I moan.

''Me too, don't fucking stop kissing me.'' He commands and I kiss him as we both moan into each other's lips as we orgasm at the same time.

He pushes his cock deep as he cums and I pull away from the kiss to moan he does the same.

I roll off of him and slip on my t-shirt that was on the floor before I struggle a little to walk to the bathroom and he follows, standing in the doorway.

I clean myself up as he watches me a small smirk on his face as he leans on the doorframe trailing his eyes up my body.

MATURE OVER:)

''What?'' I question looking at him with an attitude.

''Nothing Amore, come to bed it's late.'' He says turning around and I follow laying in the bed.