Beach day.

A/N

Hello, lovelies, I'm sorry my updates have been a bit staggered I'm starting to get back into my routine. All the support I have received is amazing and I can't thank you all enough. Hope you enjoy this chapter please vote and comment!!! :)

Antonio Ricci

I lead the Air hostess out of the room, I haven't a clue why I fucked her. She wasn't even all that.

Her hands felt sickly on my body, I was just desperate for a fuck. I did not want to show Laura that she was in fact true and all I wanted was sex. So I gave her my card to get food and I assumed it would keep her occupied for at least an hour and a half, enough time for me to fuck this girl and get her out before Laura was back.

As I exit the room I look to see her curled into a small ball on the sofa bed with a little blanket covering her body, she was still in the dress from the day and I sigh to myself. She most definitely heard us and possibly even see us. I hear the girl I just fucked laugh,

''Looks like your little girlfriend heard you getting the best fuck of your life baby'' she says as she tries to kiss me. I dodge her advances before opening the door,

''Get the fuck out'' I said through gritted teeth but in a hushed tone as not to wake laura.

I close and lock the door before turning to the brunette who lay on the sofa bed. Her cheeks were stained with tears and that confirmed she had heard us.

Why the fuck do I care though, were not a fucking couple, but my head would be lying if I didn't say she was addicting.

I take the t-shirt I was wearing off and place it over her before walking into the master bedroom.

I take the big duvet off the floor before walking towards the sofa bed and placing it over her before climbing in beside her, It's as if her body sensed me because her arm latched around my bare chest and I place mine around her waist pulling her close.

I close my eyes as I begin to drift into blissful peace before I hear a little voice beside me utter the simple word ''Why'' in a tired tone.

I do not have a chance to respond as darkness consumes me.

Laura west

The floor-to-ceiling windows made the sunrise engulf the room and I open my eyes to find myself on the chiseled chest of Antonio.

My mind raced off all the events of last night, He had said she fucked him better than me. I will never forget that.

I run my hand up to his abs as he snores.

I climb out of bed, careful not to wake the beast. I notice that I'm in my dress from yesterday but had one of Antonios tops over me. I respect that he did not try to undress me while I was unconscious. I undress and get into the shower.

His hands had been on me all night, presumably right after he fucked her.

I felt dirty.

My mind races as I stand in the shower, I can't fall for a man like him my heart will only get broken. But It looks like that's the way I'm headed.

I get out of the shower and brush my teeth.

I leave my hair to fall into beach waves and I put on a little bit of makeup before lathering suncream over myself.

I put on a white, low-cut bikini with a cream maxi dress as a cover-up over the top. Everyone else was arriving today and I was hoping they would be up for a beach day.

I slip on a pair of heels before walking out the door, taking a glance at the sleeping Antonio.

I make my way to the buffet as I find myself craving some cereal. Pretty boring I know but I have never really been a breakfast person.