Labels.

Antonio Ricci.

Love. A word I thought I would never say or believe again. But when she listens to me and cares and when she squeezes my hand a little while I drive I find myself feeling that word.

Denial is of course how I started. Love can't be a real thing, just part of my imagination but she makes me feel it. She is who I love.

''You need to teach me'' I say as we sit together on the sofa, I told her I loved her about 2 hours ago and it wasn't awkward we just talked and watched a movie.

''Teach you what?'' She asks with an eyebrow cocked.

''How to do this love shit'' I say.

''You think you need to be taught how to love?'' She asks.

I nod.

''Antonio, you can't teach someone to love your heart tells you.'' She smiles that smile that just melts me, with those dimples and her eyes crinkle slightly.

''But, fuck I don't know'' I run my hand over my hair.

''I'm nervous I don't want to fuck up. With you, I always seem to.'' I say.

''Are you telling me you're nervous Mr. Ricci'' She smiles at me even bigger.

''Oh fuck off'' I laugh.

''Big mafia boss is nervous over a girl'' She teases and we both laugh loudly.

''Ill guide you'' She eventually says.

''But to me, you're doing a good job'' She says as she lays her head on me and pets her cat that lays the other side of me.

Laura West

Love. I'm sure he hasn't felt that word for a while, nor have I.

When he told me that he loved me I don't think I have felt shocked, panic, and happiness so strongly in the space of two seconds.

The sun is just coming through the blinds and he is sleeping soundly with his arm draped around me.

Do I love him? Yes. I never thought we would love each other at all I never thought we could ever be as close as this but I see his hard exterior melt when he looks at me and he almost lets me in. I could see his worry about loving me and I could feel it too.

The man had his heartbroken and he was fucked up, of course, he's scared. I will help him. We will do it together.

So many questions of course. Are we together now? Will we get together? Does he see this long-term? But I don't want to think about them now. I like where we are right now. Happy.

I feel him stir and his eyes slowly open.

''Morning Amore'' He smiles a little while squinting his eyes that adjust to the light in the room. His morning voice is so hot.

''Can we go to work today?'' I ask. His eyes stop squinting as they adjust to the light of the room and he looks at me.

''If you think you are ready? Of course.'' He says.

''I am, I just want to get back to doing what I love and not wallowing around, my body doesn't hurt anymore and my bruises on my face are healed enough for me to cover them.'' I smile.

''You might have to take me to get my car though'' I sit and look at him.

He furrows his brows as he props himself up on his shoulders and looks at me.

''Why?'' He asks. I find myself watching his abs as the covers slide down a little to give me a peek.

''Well, you wouldn't want to be seen with me in the car at work like you always say.'' I look at him confused. He has always said that of course, I would need my car so I can drive in alone.