Her new toy

Laura west.
His minty breath fanned my face and I could smell the alcohol on him. It's me against him and I know it, I remember the things my mother had taught me all them years back.

"It's me and you now,little Russian whore" he says his knees between my legs and his bulge pressing up on me.

Do not tell me he was really hard in a moment like this. I mean really.

"Let's see what this little Russian has got, if you can get me off you I might let you fuck one last time before I blow ur brains out" he says to me.

"Wow you want to fuck a Russian again?" I say seeing the anger flashing across his face I take my chance and buck my hips against his crotch and move my leg kicking his stomach and rolling on top of him, not giving him time to react before I grind myself on his crotch and scoop down kissing and sucking on his neck. I can feel him melting beneath me and I take the opportunity to snake my hand round and grab the gun out of his hand standing up off the bed and pointing it at him.

He holds his hands up studying me as I point the gun at him.

"Do it baby" he says to me almost daring me with a raised brow and a smirk plastered on his face.

I think for a moment before I turn the gun down a put the safety on before tucking it into my thong letting it peek out of my shorts.

"Good girl" he says.

"I see your mother taught you seduction skills " he says to me moving to the edge of the bed.

"You were bluffing, you would never shoot me Antonio, you're a smart man and you know what's good for your mafia and what's good for your cock I'm too precious to be killed and you know it."  I say to him straddling him as he sits on the edge of the bed.

He hums a mhm while he lifts my left side of my shorts stroking my dragon tattoo that goes up my thigh.

I feel close to him it feels unique, nothing like when we fuck. He's being gentle.

"When did you get this" he asks and I realise he's talking about my tattoo

"I don't know about 3 months ago?" I answer

"Hm never noticed."

This is like a real conversation, the realest we have had without fucking or screaming at a
Each other.

And almost as quick as it was there it was gone. His grip on my thigh tightened and he kissed all up and down my neck sucking on sweet spots. I need to stop getting my hopes up with this man he never makes me feel anything more than a whore.

He makes his way to my ear and whispers "atleast now I can get what I want when I need it with you living here, that reminds me I'll call you in, in about 40 minutes I've got to go and fuck this whore I've had for a while. Don't forget my gun when you come to my room Laura." he lifts me off him and walks out sending me a wink before he leaves.

I sit on the bed and I can still smell his lingering scent. I watch a couple episodes of friends before my phone dings

Antonio
Come.

I get up out of the pale pink sheets and exit the room and enter Antonio's next door.

He is stood in shorts in the bathroom washing his hands. His bedsheets are a mess on his bed and I see the empty condom wrapper on his bedside table. It smells so musty in here.

Women say you can smell when your man sleeps with another women and I can confirm that is true, although antonio is in no way mine I can still smell it.

"You're not fucking me in this room" I say entering the bathroom and sitting myself in the bath edge

"And why not?" He says turning to me

"Because you just fucked another girl in here that's so gross" I make a disgusted look at him.

"A man has needs. Where is my gun" he asks motioning to my shorts realising it is not there.

I lift my t-shirt over my head and put it on the bathroom floor exposing the gun tucked into my bra.

His eyes widen at my actions and he places his hand out signalling for me to hand it to him. I roll my eyes and pull it out and hand it to him.

"You want your own one baby?" He asks me as he places the gun next to his sink.

"A gun?" I question.

"Come with me" he says as he grabs my hand and drags me behind him.

"Wait I need to put my top on" I say

"You're fine, nobody's awake let's just go" he demands as he pulls me out of the room.

He lets go of my hand and he motions for me to follow him down the stairs and I oblige.

All the lights are off and it's dark in the house.

We reach the room we were in earlier and Antonio unlocks the door opening it and walking in.

He opens up a bookcase and behind were an arrangement of weapons. I took hold of the first thing that caught my eye. A small pistol covered in bling.

"I knew you would pick that" he says chuckling.

"I'm trusting you to use it for the correct things and not kill me with it" he says closing up the secret cupboard and turning to face me.

I do not take in his words as i'm still studying the gun in my hand. It was so me.

I'm not sure why he is acting kind to me but it was nice.

I feel dangerous having it, I feel like a bad bitch just like my mother.

"There is something about you west." he says taking his index finger and putting it up my neck.

"Addicting" He says against my neck.

I cant help myself but moan against his touch.

"I cant hate you, even if you are a russian." he says.