I'm going where?

Laura West

I feel a strong weight on my stomach and I open my eyes to the darkness still filling the room although I could hear the birds chirping.

I see Antonio with his arms wrapped around me and his head rested on my stomach, his deep breaths indicated he was asleep.

I debate getting up to go to my own room, before I can even think about beginning my movement suddenly relaxation consumes me as in his sleep Antonio is stroking his thumb over my hip and I feel darkness consume me again.

I hear a ring tone and feel a movement between my legs as I slowly wake up.

''What the fuck'' I hear the voice whisper. I feel coldness consume my bottom half as Antonio moves to answer his phone.

I rollover. Not opening my eyes hoping to catch a couple more minute's rest.

I hear Antonio speaking in Italian, his voice was cold.

''Hey, princess'' I hear his tone change instantly,

''I haven't seen Laura I'm sorry sweetheart but when I do I will tell her that you hope she has a good day okay?'' He says to who I assume is Milly.

''Now be good at school and learn lots. I can't wait to see you later, hand the phone back to grandad now please'' I assume he means Andy.

''When I find her I will get her to the meeting room and we can discuss this further'' he says before I assume he hangs up the phone and throws it on the bed.

I hear him open his bedside draw and take something out I feel a weight pressed on the other side of the bed before a rough hand grabs me and turns me onto my back.

I feel something cold being pushed against my stomach before Antonio leans down and kisses on my neck before saying against it,

''Wake the fuck up baby'' His voice vibrates through my body.

I flutter my eyes open and I try to act as natural as possible so he doesn't think I have just listened to his whole conversation.

He leans up off my neck and I can tell he's pissed off.

''Care explaining why I have woke up with you In my bed, I'm assuming I didn't fuck you because all your clothes are still on and even when I'm drunk I will remember a fuck. You don't look in pain either and baby you know I don't hold back with you.''

I feel him push the cold metal against my stomach harder and I look down, his gun is placed just above my belly button with the barrel pushing into me.

I roll my eyes. Someone is not a morning person.

''You really are something else Antonio, first the fuck off get that gun off my stomach unless you're actually going to shoot me.'' He looks me in the eyes and tosses the gun to the side with his right hand and he pushes my legs open with his left hand.

He positions himself between my legs as I talk.

''I stayed in this room because it turns out that drunk Antonio wants Laura to stay in the bed with him, so much that he kept her waist in a tight hold so she couldn't escape'' I finish looking at him.

He rolls his eyes,

''And why didn't you leave when I fell asleep, we are not some power couple that cuddle all night you know.'' He laughs at me.

''Well dumbass it was late and guess what!!'' I push him off me,

''I was tired too.''

''Go put on something appropriate and come to the meeting room you are not going to work today'' He slaps my ass and I stifle a small moan before I hear him laugh behind me and I slam his door.