Uh oh..

Laura west
He grabbed my neck and kissed me, Luca's kiss was gentle but also demanding this was wrong I know it was but I wanted it in a weird way, the first thing Luca had done was kiss me and I could not compare it to Antonio as he had never done this to me before. Luca places his tongue at my lips asking for entry and I grant him it, his tongue slides in my mouth, I can tell he is experienced. I reach my hands down and pull off his shirt finding it hard to ignore Luca had a GUN tucked into his joggers, it kind of made me wet, what's wrong with me.

Luca picked me up and moved to the sofa he placed my back down gently, never breaking the kiss and placed himself between my legs I grabbed his hair and he let out a groan while his fingers drew circles on my hips. I rolled us so I was now on top of him and he let out a small moan as my pussy was close to his cock, although both wearing joggers I could feel his bulge pushing onto me.

He bit my lip and I moaned grinding my hips as I do so Luca moved away and placed our foreheads together while we take deep breaths he moves his head down and kisses on my neck giving small sucks on it every now and again he goes to my ear sucks on my neck underneath and whispers into my ear
"Fuck baby you're driving me insane"

I began the kiss again taking the lead his hands run up my back as he undoes my bra I let out a moan and feel him growl through the kiss. Suddenly someone clearing their throat catches our attention and breaks us out of our trance, i am afraid to look but hear Luca "ah shit" he says under his breath.

He try's to sneakily clip my bra back up and successfully does so on the first attempt I feel him still hard underneath me as I sit there refusing to turn round it is silent.
Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck

"I brought you here to take care of milly not tongue fuck and grind on my best friend miss west" I turn around and find Antonio glaring at me he was so angry I could tell, I roll off of Luca and take in Antonio's appearance his shirt is undone and in his arms he holds files but the thing that stands out most is the purple hickeys forming on his neck that's when my eyes catch the blonde in the yellow dress coming towards us with her heels in her hand 3 or 4 hickeys were on her boobs and she places her hand on Antonio

"Baby leave them alone they just want to fuck and so do we come on I've been waiting all night" she attempts to say the last part seductively

His jaw clenches obviously at the thought of me and Luca fucking.

"Cockblocking bitch" Luca said with a laugh

Antonio took blonde Laura's hand and turned on his heel taking her up the stairs.

I turned round and Luca was putting his t shirt on my phone buzzed, it was Elena

"hi darling" music boomed from the other end and I heard elenas soothing voice
"We will be late tonight is it ok if Luca shows you to the guest room?" She asks

"Of course not that is fine" I smiled, aware she cannot see me but hoping she can hear the smile in my voice

"Ok love you Laura" and with that she ended it I smiled knowing she was drunk.

Luca asked if I needed to be taken to the guest room and I nodded his hair was a mess from when I was grabbing it, I don't know what came over us it was really in the moment and I think it was exciting but maybe not something we should've done.

We checked on milly on the way up and she was sleeping soundly, the way the mansion was, was that milly and Elena and Harry were on the second floor and the guest rooms plus Antonio's room and Lucas's room was on the third floor as we reached the third floor all we could hear was a woman meaning Antonio's name, obviously the woman from earlier me and Luca exchanged disgusted looks as he showed me to the guest room.