Relief.

Don't do it for men they never notice, do it for yourself you are the BADDEST. <3

Antonio Ricci.

I pull my suit jacket off and toss it to Luca before rolling up my sleeves up. This was the day I have longed for, the day I get my hands on that grimy bastard who is somehow related to my Laura.

I will kill him today I have my heart set on that, I have had my heart set on it for years but even more now since he got his hands on the only thing I seem to care about. He needs to suffer for the way he hurt her I will never forget the time it has taken for her to heal, the hours she cried in my arms, and the countless nights she woke up screaming. Now it's his turn to suffer. 

I send an acknowledging nod to the guards standing outside the door of his cell they pull open the door for me and Luca and we step inside. His sleeves rolled up and suit jacket piled on the floor next to mine. He knows how much I want this, he knows how much I need it and he's here to see me through like always.

As the cell door slams shut behind us my eyes fall on the sick motherfucker in front of me his hair is tangled and he looks thin. Good. 

The room stinks of urine and the marks on his wrist show he has put up a fight, I would not expect any less from him.

He perks up as he sees us and musters up the courage to smirk, I grit my teeth and clench my fists. I will show him who the fuck is boss.

He chuckles "So tell me, Antonio, how exactly does my daughter's pussy taste?"

I waste no time taking my fist to his face the second the sentence leaves his mouth, my blows continue tunneling to his face before I pause to reach behind me grabbing the bat which sits in the corner of the room. Luca observes from the wall with a visible smile on his face as he assesses the man on the floor, our worst enemy. He is a bloodied mess with missing teeth and a nose that turns an unnatural way. 

I pull the bat to the side before taking it straight to his balls making him shriek loudly. I keep cool composure as I tower above him. The chains on his wrist rattle as he attempts his escape.  I want to tell him how much I hate him and how fucked up he is but my words come out in punches and swings of the bat. His blood now splattered over my shirt. I stop at the ring of a phone, my phone. Marco is out cold by now and I'm surprised he's still breathing.

I drop the bat and dish my phone from my pocket, it's a facetime from Laura. I swipe to answer the facetime and she immediately begins to talk not taking a glance and my blood-splattered face.

"What do you think of this bed?" She queries showing me her MacBook screen.

"It's a King but I think it should fit well in my room and it gives you more space and I just think It looks so cozy, I'm thinking of the white one because I'm not sure about the color scheme at the moment but I meant white goes with-" She pauses as I see her looking at me. I'm smiling lightly at her excitement about our new bedroom decoration.

"I think it sounds good amour" I smile at her.

"Is he there?" her mood immediately shifted her eyes drooped.

"Yes, he's out cold though, I made sure of that," I say not wanting her to worry about him listening in.

"Let me see," She says with a deep sigh.

I furrow my brows a little at her "Are you sure that's what you want Laura, He looks like shit right now, unrecognizable" I say raking my eyes over his body.

"Fucking show me, Antonio I want to see him near death, I want to see him hurting as he hurt me" She snaps at me.

I smile a little, oh she is for sure a Ricci.