Angry Antonio

Authors note
Hey, darlings I hope you are enjoying this book so far I really enjoy writing it and have tried my best to plan every part out love you all😘😘

Laura pov:
I cringe at the pain as I'm dragged out of the club by my wrist, he's angry and I know it

I feel my heart pumping in my chest and I'm nervous but angry, he's acting possessive although I'm not his,

I watch his arm intently as he drags me along, studying as the veins in his arm are flexed showing his anger.

As we get outside he whips me around and pushes me against the wall caging me between his arms

''You think you can ignore me bitch, you think you're too good for me? your not.'' he spits through his teeth

I roll my eyes at him not saying a word and before I know it he takes his right hand and grips my neck.

Trying not to show it pleases me I turn my head to the side my neck still tight in his hold,

 ''Don't test my fucking patience when I call, you answer that's the agreement and you know it'' he seethes through gritted teeth.

He releases his hold and swiftly turns around and climbs into the black Nissan GTR parked next to the club and speeds off.

I'm glad his anger won't be directed towards me tonight but then again, am I glad because in some ways I wanted him to want me, to take me tonight.

The walk home was long, I'm not sure why I walked the club was 30 minutes away but I did it, I slipped my heels off inhaling sharply as I felt the blisters on my ankles.

Slipping into my pajamas I gaze at the clock 3:11 am I roll over and snuggle myself into my duvet drifting into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flashback nightmare

I gaze around the room and look at the pink walls climbing out of bed my feet touch the floor and I hear the blood-curdling scream I ran down the stairs with incredible speed to see my mother, being pinned to the ground by a hooded man the only light in the room was the moon slightly illuminating the silver object the man was holding I look down to see my mothers bloodshot, tear-filled eyes gazing up at me in a pleading matter.

She shook her head at me I realized the man had not seen me peeking around the corner yet but I was frozen in one spot. I'm young but I'm not stupid I know what that man is holding and I know what he is going to do to my mother I have no strength and I look into my mother's blue eyes as he lowers the knife to my mother's throat......

flashback over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a pool of my own sweat my breathing rapid and find myself reaching for my phone, I need him now.

The phone rings for a minute before a gruff voice answers. 

''What it's late?'' he says.

 I look at the clock and indeed it was 5:33 am,

''I want you'' I say seductively.

The dial tone sounds and I sigh in defeat knowing he's not in the mood. I climb myself out of bed and pull my PJ bottoms down leaving me in a long grey t-shirt.

I make my way to the kitchen and flick on the kettle while grabbing a cup and teabag. As I pour the boiling water into the cup I hear someone at the door I open it up and I was instantly shoved back inside and pushed against the wall.

MATURE WARNING ;)

He slams the door with his foot as he looks me up and down still having me caged between his arms. He dips his head down and starts sucking on my neck, I cock my head back with pleasure as he goes to my favorite spots and sucks on them. I moan lightly through deep breaths 

''Giovanni''

He whips his head up and in one swift movement picks me up and throws me on the bed. He pulls down my red thong and runs his fingers along my clit.

I moan lightly and he rams them inside me skillfully moving them, I buck my hips and moan loudly. 

''mi fai impazzire puttana'' (you drive me insane bitch) he groans.

He slowly pulls down his joggers exposing himself to me and I bite my lip as I look at him. He flips me over so my face is now buried into the mattress, as usual, and in one big thrust, he pushes himself inside me I scream as he does so. I have never felt someone so big, he pulls my hair back as he thrusts into me hard our bodies clap as we collide with each other I feel sweat beads dripping down my body as I feel myself getting close,

''Fuck Antonio I'm so close'' I moan.

He speeds up his pace and I cum on his dick, but he does not stop. 

Although my mind is all over the place I remember the anger from earlier after our argument and mentally roll my eyes at myself for inviting him over, I decide to test my limits with him.

While he continues fucking me I start moaning ready to put my plan in action I feel himself throbbing inside me and I know he's ready to cum as I feel him releasing himself I moan

 ''Fuck Eli''

He stops and tightens his grip on my waist flipping me onto my back so I lay there vulnerable.

''The FUCK did you just call me?'' he almost shouts.

 His eyes were now all black full of anger instead of lust

I watch him intently as he pulls his joggers over himself, still topless. I use the covers as an attempt to cover myself he rips them back with force.

 ''Answer the fucking question puttana, what did you fucking call me' His Italian accent comes out more when he's angry it's hot as fuck.

''Oh my bad Antonio I just.. got distracted'' I smirk

He leans in close to my ear and says 

''You know no other man could fuck you like I do and yet so many other women DO fuck me better than you do''

 He lets out a deep laugh before opening my bedroom door and slamming it leaving me there satisfied but also embarrassed. Was I really that bad? If I was why does he come back for more? 

Am I just easy?