You fucked a russian

Laura west.

"No he does not know, only me and Luca's father know" he says and I let out a breath I did not know I was holding.

"So this car that was following me was just to do with Antonio?" I question.

"Well yes but I feel we have much to discuss as the men who were chasing you, work for your father"

I scoff, "My father is dead he was just one of my mothers targets that she slept with before she killed him, I was a mistake"

"Laura" he says in a somber tone "your father owns the Russian mafia and he is very much alive."

My knees weaken at the words and I grab onto Andy, he steadies me and I take all the words in.

Andy walked me into a side room on the lower floor a woman who I do not know is sat on the table next to Luca and Antonio is stood up at the head of the table. It is a very sophisticated room the walls are lined with grey wall paper and bookshelves reach the ceiling. The table and chairs are dark oak. Along with the flooring which my heels clop on as I walk over.

"Father why have you bought her into my office we are having a business discussion" Antonio says.

"She knows Antonio" Andy says to him

I'm in trouble, I know it. Antonio will think I'm trying to get close to him and his family. As if I want to be involved in this mess.

A woman rushes towards me, I cannot look her straight in the eyes the world feels like a blur to me.

The lady grabs my face and stroke it, tears in her eyes.

"Laura, oh my you look just like your mother" tears welled in her eyes.

Why does everyone here know who I am. This is all so overwhelming what is going on??

She quickly pulled her hands off my face and wipes her eyes,

"How rude of me, I'm sorry dear. I'm Ella Ricci I was your mothers best friend I was there for your birth and then we lost touch when you were one. That was the last I heard from her, I was devastated when I heard of her murder" she says with a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry everyone to Interrupt this happy reunion but who the FUCK is Laura's mother and why is she so important and why is she STILL in my meeting room" Antonio shouts glaring at me.

We all turn to him.

"Rose jade west, the famous seduction assassin. A good alliance of ours and Laura's mother" Andy says "watch your tone with me Antonio" Andy warns.

"I will go" I say turning to the door. I feel as if I am interrupting something important.

"That is why you never asked me how to use that gun" Antonio says taking steps towards me I turn and push my back against the door.

"You already know that don't you, you know how to shoot everyone one of us in this room with just two bullets" he gets closer to me. Suddenly I feel nobody else in the room only his hot eyes on me.

"You know how to use a single knife and take all of us out before we could even draw weapons, I bet your father loves a little asset like you, you've come with all your mothers skills under your fathers power" her runs his finger up my cleavage to my neck and he taps my nose. I know he feels the butterflies but he's ignoring them.

He turns around "She's a dirty little Russian spy and I want her out of my house and effective immediately you are fired from Ricci industries" I can hear so much anger In his voice, he despises me.