The morning after

laura west
I finally dozed off at 5 just as the sun was coming through the blinds and I tucked myself into Lucas tattooed arms.

9:30 I unexpectedly awoke to small giggles and little feet taps through the hallways as milly ran from someone who I soon realised was harry chasing after her,

"You will never catch me daddy!!!" I heard her giggle.

I groaned and turn onto my side with my back pressed against Luca I could feel his bulge pressing on my bum. I could tell he was awake as he drew small circles on my exposed waist.

"Bit of a weird one last night wasn't it" he said in his sleepy morning voice.
fuck shit fuck so hot omg.

"Yeh it was I'm not sure what came over me I'm never usually like this with people I just meet" I laugh at myself and he lets out a deep chuckle next to me, his hand on my waist and body vibrates against mine.

"Oh I agree, although I would've loved to fuck you miss west I think me and you would be better as friends" I feel him smile against my shoulder.

I turn around to face him and stick my hand out of the blanket for him to shake we both burst out into a fit of laughter and he swings himself to the side of my bed picking up the controllers and turning the tv on.

I sigh and ponder to my overnight bag on the floor and the tv begins playing something at volume 50.

"Flipping shit!!!" Luca screams grabbing the controls and turning it down.

I hunch over with laughter trying to catch my breath as I point at Luca he was scared out of his shit brains.

"You-" I let out another fit of laughter "you scream like a little bitch" I wheeze and Luca shoots me a glare.

Once I finish having a laughing fit I walk into the bathroom attached to the room and Luca showed me how to work the shower before he left and I locked the door behind him.

After my shower I placed on a light blue top with a white skirt and brushed my hair out after towel drying it, I placed some sunglasses on my head and walked out of the bathroom. Luca was now sat on my bed wearing new clothes watching Tv.

"Finally let's go for breakfast bitch' he says to me excitedly.

As we exit the guest room and descend the stairs Luca turns to me.

"Do you think they have any sambuca shots at breakfast I'm so bored already and can't be bothered to listen to Antonio talk all day" he asks in a very serious tone.

I turn to him to see if he is at all joking but he is not, ok me and him were made to be besties.

"I mean we could ask but I think I'll be alright I thankfully don't have to listen to him all day" I laugh.

We reach the dining room and I see milly sat at the table with Antonio and he is smiling at her, his expression turns cold when he sees me and Luca enter the dining room together laughing.
JEALOUSY..... no of course not silly.

"Lauraaaaaaaa" milly sounds as her little feet patter towards me and she wraps her little arms around my leg, I pick her up and spin her around giving her a big smile as I place her on my hip.

"Hey milly what are you up to my love" I say to her she wriggles down and I place her on the floor she grabs my hand and sits me on a chair near Antonio.

She sits between us "I was just telling uncle A about the best thing that happened last night"
She looks between us to make sure our full attention was on her.

"Remember when we were watching lion king and I fell asleep on the sofa" she looks to me and I nod with a smile.

"Well this morning you will never guess what happened" she looked to both of us with an open mouth.