An end to what was.

Laura west.
MATURE WARNING BABIES:)
"You push me to my end" he says in my ear, I sense a sort of anger within his tone but figure I must be mistaken.

He places me onto the desk that is in the centre of the room and he places his large body between my legs.

His hand moves down to my shorts and he slides his hand down placing his fingers onto my clit and starts massaging it. The pleasure ripples through my body as I take my head back and run my nails over his back.

"So so wet for me baby." He says

I let out a small moan in response as he takes his fingers and runs over my opening, teasing me.
I reach my hand out and grab his bulge moving  my hand as I feel his hardness against me. He lets out a hum in response to my actions and I know he's enjoying it. I buck my hips against his fingers, begging him to put them inside me

He grabs my hand and pushes it off him, keeping his fingers fixed where they were as his two fingers run over my entrance and his thumb plays with my clit.
So experienced.

"You want me to stick my fingers in you baby" he says in my ear with a teasing tone

"You want me to finger fuck you so hard you don't remember your name, until you fall in love with me huh baby?" He says sticking the tips of his fingers into my pussy and pulling them back out.

"Please" I say through deep breaths.

"Beg me baby" he says while he sucks on my tits, I could feel him leaving hickeys but I'm so horny I don't care.

"Daddy please put your fingers inside me" I say bucking my hips as I watch his eyes turn dark and he thrusts his fingers inside me. I moan loudly and he places a hand over my mouth. It was a feeling I had been waiting for but as soon as he started he stopped.

He pulled his fingers out of  me and I look at him to see why he stopped, his eyes no longer dark with lust, instead he was full of anger. He pulled his hand out of my shorts and stepped back, looking at me.

"Tut tut west" he says and I look down at myself seeing the hickeys on my boobs and he takes his right hand to my chin, gripping it into a bruising hold.

"What would your father think, I have his little Russian spy of a daughter on my meeting table spreading her legs for me and calling me daddy" he says in a mocking tone.

"How would he feel knowing She wants me to finger her until she falls in love with me" he tuts at me.

He releases my chin and reaches and grabs the gun to the side of me and pushes it between the legs of my shorts, I feel it against my pussy and I let out a small moan of approval.

"Does he like knowing his daughter gets effected by me pushing a gun to her pussy"

"I could have a lot of dirty fun with you bella but unfortunately I don't fuck dirty little Russians whores"
(Bella= beautiful)

He takes the gun and places it into his waistband.

I watch him walk away from me and spot a tattoo on his back, branding him to the Italian mafia. An idea pops into my head.

"Surely mr Ricci" I start hopping down from the table "if I was a Russian, if I knew my father, I would be branded with a tattoo for his mafia but yet sir you have seen every part of my body and I have no such tattoo." I say looking up at him as he turns to face me.

"He had his plan all along for you baby, that's why you never got one. But yet you know that don't you" he backs me against the wall.

"If I ever catch another sight of your pussy or feel your touch on my skin again I will throw up. Your problem miss west is that you think I felt attraction to you for more than your body." He laughs in my face. "Nice try Laura, I know you are a Russian and I will prove it I promise" he finishes.

"IM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN" I scream pushing him back with force, slapping and punching his torso. I feel tears in my eyes and I look up to him, I expected anger but he was FURIOUS.

"I lost my mother when I was 15, you can check my fucking records I checked into hotels with the money I was left and I have never been to Russia in my life. I have never had any contact with someone from Russia." I feel myself getting ready to cry as I look up at him his expression looks cold.

I throw my hands up "I'm finished defending myself, you don't care to listen" I say to him and I swing around opening the door preparing to leave but I did not leave quick enough before I heard his last words to me.

"Russian whore"

The tears flow as I get to my room and Lock the door, I throw on a tshirt over my hickey covered breasts and on my bed sat Lion, I snuggled up to him as I cried.

Why am I crying, we were never a thing. I have never seen him look so angry before, so hating.

I stop crying and just as I am about to doze off I hear the familiar sounds of the bed hitting against the wall and a girl screaming Antonio's name, I can't help but imagine him drilling his cock into her like he used to with me.

I cover my ears and try my best to doze off, I hear lions purrs in my ear and that's what relaxes me into one of the worse sleeps I've ever had.

I'm awoken by the light through my window and I see lion is already prancing around the room excited. I check the time and it is 4:55am, I sigh knowing I won't get a second longer to sleep and I get up.

I go into the bathroom and take a look at myself, I do not look bad considering I had just had the worst sleep I've had for a while.

I brush out my hair, brush my teeth and put on a pink t-shirt with a black pair of shorts, I leave my hair as is and put on some lip balm, I spray some deodorant under my armpits before spraying myself with a little black opium perfume before finally sliding on my sliders.

I grab my car keys and purse before unlocking my bedroom door and tiptoeing through the house I reach the front door and open it. I notice Antonio and a woman stood smoking a cigarette next to his Ferrari and I roll my eyes before walking straight past them and climbing straight into my car.

I let out a sigh before turning on my engine and giving it a couple revvs, I connect on Bluetooth and put on 'sexyback slowed down version by Justin timberlake' and turn it up. We fucked to this song and I hope he can hear it. I see them both turn toward my car and watch me speed down the drive. I take a right and drive to the end of the road before going round the roundabout and drive right round getting ready to pass the house at high speed.

I turn my music up and open my windows to feel the detox of my high speeds. I made my way to the McDonald's that I had been to with milly.

I get into the drive thru and order pancakes, muffins and everything you could think of for everyone back home.

As I arrive at the house it is 7:00 am I grab all of the food and open the front door making my way to the table I hear a discussion before I walk in, it's Antonio's voice.

"I'm telling you she's gone out to meet them Russian men from the other night and inform them of the meetings we are having and that I suspect her, I mean why else would she go out at 5:30am"
I hear him say.

I walk into the dining room and place all the bags of food onto the table. I stare right into his eyes as I say,

"Breakfast Antonio, I leave the house at 5:30 to buy you all breakfast".