Us.

Laura West

I smile a little at him as he climbs between my legs while placing his left arm at the side of my head. His cologne is still strong on his shirt as he gets close.

He uses his right hand to grab my chin, using his thumb to trace down my bottom lip.

''Who's are you'' He looks down at my face.

''Nobodys. We do not own each other. You cannot own a person.'' I reply as I kiss his thumb that traces my lip.

''I fuck who I want when I want. And if that happens to be your friend then so fucking be it.''

His hand moves down to my neck and he swiftly dips his head down to my face, meeting my lips in a rough kiss.

As soon as his lips touch mine I sink into the bed. I feel his stiff body loosen as we kiss.

He pushes his tongue at my lips asking for entry and I grant him.

And for the first time, I taste his tongue, the electricity coursing through my body as we consume each other with such hunger and disparity.

For months we have fucked each other, days and nights. But a kiss was never on the agreement.

The kiss is rough, his tongue moves eagerly to explore my mouth. I take my arm and run it up to his arm before squeezing his bicep.

He moves his tongue out of my mouth before gently kissing my closed lips as he pulls away.

I look up at him as his lips are now plump and his breathing is ragged.

''Fuck'' I mumble under my breath.

His head moves to my ear before he says,

''Now, I'll ask again Amore. Who's are you?'' He nibbles lightly on my ear.

''Yours Antonio, I'm yours'' I say through a little moan.

''That's what I like to hear Laura, All mine'' He says as he lays next to me on the sheets.

He puts his arm around my waist and holds me close to him.

The way he made me feel was insane, I know he felt it too. Us together, like something connected as our lips touched.

''Stop thinking about it'' He grumbles.

''I'm not?'' I answer questioningly, can he read my mind right now?

''I wasn't talking to you.'' That was all he replied as his hands rested around my waist.

Comforting me into a deep sleep.

I awake to my alarm on my phone next to my head and I groan.

The room is obviously empty and I get up out of bed before getting ready for work.

The kitchen is empty with only the smell of coffee filling my nose indicating he had not long left.

I grab an oat bar before I leave the house, climbing into my car.

I start my engine before placing my bag on the passenger seat, I put my vibe playlist on and leave the driveway before I spot his car following after me.

I pull into work and Antonio parks far away from me, to not raise suspicion of course.

I begin to walk to the entrance of the office, not before Antonio walks behind me grabbing my ass tightly in the body-hugging dress I am wearing. My eyes dart around making sure there is nobody around.

''Relax baby, nobody is here'' He says and I roll my eyes before walking away into the reception.

I reach my office and unlock my door, not before the newfound couple Tayla and Justin approach me.