Our forever.

Laura West

7 months ago I said yes, of course, I said yes with light tears in his eyes as he laid everything he could offer from his heart asking me to be his forever. Now standing at the same sandpit I had taken Milly to when our journey truly began I felt relief. His hand linked tightly to mine rubbing his thumb over my fingers lightly in reassurance every now and then, we watched Milly play, she had grown so much since the first time I met her and I feel so happy watching her as if she were my own daughter.

Beside us sat a heavily pregnant Elena with Harry handing her ice cream to cool her down.

"Soon be us," Antonio whispers to me nodding toward Elena and Harry next to us.

I chuckle lightly "Slow down buster let's get married first"

"Waiting for marriage to have sex with me, Miss West, I'm impressed but don't you think it's a bit late for that" He laughs at himself as I send a smack toward the back of his head and he sends a scowl my way.

"Auntie Laura!" Milly bounds toward us breathlessly.

"4 whole days until you get married!" She squeals excitedly 

"You're getting married Laura? Why was I not informed?" Antonio questions playfully.

"No, Uncle A, You're marrying Auntie Laura. Do you not remember?" Milly crosses her arms and pouts at him.

"Oh yes I do remember now, without you Milly I would forget! You're going to be the best big sister." He smiles at her as he snakes an arm around my waist.

"Yeh, I know." She says with a stone face and she turns around to run back to play.

I burst into laughter, she is just a ball of sass and I love it.

"It scares me how much she is like you, I don't know whether to love it or be terrified for my life," He says to me.

"Oh you should definitely be terrified" I smile at him and he pecks me on my forehead.

"I love you, you know that?"

"I'd hope so, I love you too" I beam to him.

Antonio Ricci

I straighten my tux as my heart goes a million miles a minute, Luca stands beside me at the altar, my best man and my only groomsmen the most trustworthy friend I have. I breathe out the air I didn't know I was holding in as I see her. Her brunette hair curled lightly with some pinned up with the veil. Her dress, my god, her dress the way held her body in every right place and the train ran back further than I could see there was lace and sparkles, but not too many sparkles that it was tacky, she was an angel, a princess, a queen. My queen.

My father walked her down the aisle with his arm linked to hers they both beamed. I found myself wiping tears as I held her hands at the alter, I get to have her forever.

Laura Ricci

Dancing our first dance in front of our guests I feel as if nobody were there, it was me and my Husband we were destined to be even if we didn't know it when we first met the world wanted us to end up here.

What was to happen in the incoming years did not matter, we had this moment and many more to come and that was all that mattered, our hearts connected at the root we were us. Antonio Ricci and Laura Ricci we're destined lovers with tainted hearts both broken and fixed by one another. That's just The way we are.