Babysitting duties

Laura west
I look at the sat-nav making sure I was correct my mouth agape when I stare at this gorgeous mansion in front of me I assume this is Elenas home, I pull my car up on the driveway and step out of it. I decided to wear something casual, a pair of white joggers and a pink crop top with some sliders , Elena texted me saying to pack an overnight bag in case her event overran and I had to spend the night in the guest room I didn't mind after all milly would be in bed and I would have a whole mansion to myself.

I rang the doorbell and the door promptly opened I had to lower my eyesight to see the little girl running towards me with a ginger and white cat In her arms, she held him so gently I was so impressed to see a child handling an animal with such care you don't see that much nowadays.

I crouched down and Milly placed lion down surprisingly he did not run instead he sat in between us and I petted him and tickled his chin, soft purrs filled my ears.

"I KNEW IT I KNEW HE WOULD LOVE YOU" milly danced around I looked up and giggled at her she was wearing baby blue lion king pjs she looked so cute.

Elena appeared in the doorway and she smiled at me, she wore a long green silk dress her raven hair falling down her back in her hand she held a silver clutch. Alongside her a man who radiated kindness he had soft brown eyes and mousy brown hair he draped his arm around her waist and planted a kiss on her cheek.

He thrusted his hand forward and greeted me "You must be Laura I'm Harry elenas husband milly has not stopped talking about you since she got back she even gave lion a bath and brushed his fur ready to meet you" he let out a small chuckle.

I took his hand and shook it "Yes I'm Laura it's lovely to meet you, lion is very soft milly has done an amazing job."

They welcomed me inside and showed me the basics where the bathroom was and kitchen, living room etc they said I was welcome to eat whatever I like and to make myself comfortable I also learned that this was where Antonio and his best friend lived too they all shared a home as it was so big, just as I felt at ease and Elena and Harry were about to leave the door opened and in he strode although not alone on his hip was a blonde woman with big boobs accentuated with a v neck yellow dress she looked bored and as if she didn't want to be here,
I suppose this is what he had to DO tonight.
Behind her was a man same height as Antonio but had lighter hair and light blue eyes, he was hot .

I said nothing just continued to play with Milly.
"Miss west this is my best friend Luca he will be checking in on you tonight but also attending business with me, I wanted to make sure that you were aware and that the two of u met formally" Antonio said his tone cold and bored.

I look up from milly and smile at Antonio and Luca, Luca gave me a nod "Yes that is fine I understand Mr Ricci" I said

His jaw clenched and he looked at me I know he liked when I called him that but nobody else in this room could see the tension between us right now. The blonde on his hip spoke,

"Babbyyyyyy I'm bored how much longer do we have to spend here" she stroked his bicep and I couldn't help but notice his body did not react to her the way it did to me I smiled to myself knowingly.

"In a minute Laura just need to finish this up" he said to her giving her a kiss on the lips, my heart dropped although I don't know why, maybe I do, was it the fact he kissed her lips something simple yet something he had never done for me in the months we have slept together or the fact that this girls name was Laura and he had probably done this knowingly to upset me after our argument earlier.

I swallowed my pride and smiled, Antonio crouched down and give milly a kiss on the forehead and give her a warning to be good and with that everyone left.

Me and milly looked at each other she give me a toothy grin

"Let's watch lion king!!!!!"  She giggled while she ran to switch the lights off.

"Of course would you like some popcorn?" I asked secretly hoping she would say yes I had forgotten to eat dinner In the rush over here,

She nodded her head and I made my way to the kitchen.

As I walked back into the living room the movie had already started and milly had lion seated on the sofa with blankets on them both with his little head poking out while he watched. I noticed an empty spot with a blanket on and assumed it was for me I seated myself down as we tucked into the popcorn and watched the movie.

The living room was full of laughter and tears from me sometimes i really love lion king. Milly had her little head rested on my legs while I played with her hair there was about 20 minutes left of the movie when I looked down and realised milly was asleep I picked her up and began to take her to her bed I placed her in her pink sheets and tucked her in I planted a kiss on her forehead and descended the stairs.

As I did so the front door opened and Luca walked in I watched him as he tousled his hair not noticing I was on the stairs he was SO hot I would fuck him. Honestly I have fucked about 3 people Antonio being one of them but I haven't ever fucked anyone while I was doing it with Antonio I mean sure I had fooled around with a couple people but never sex. He however had sex with loads of women while we had been but he always called me right after he had them so I guess I just had a vibe he couldn't get anywhere else. The rule for fucking others was we had to use a condom with them and we were checked monthly for STIS etc.

Luca smiled at me when he spotted me as I got to the bottom of the stairs
"She's just gone to sleep I just tucked her in" I smiled

"Youre a star she would never sleep when I babysit her what's your tricks" he let out a deep chuckle.

"Lion king and popcorn!" I laughed as we made our way to the kitchen Luca grabbed a beer from the fridge and offered me one I declined, I sat on the barstool and he stood across from me with his elbows on the counter while he sipped his beer.

"How long have you and Antonio been best friends" I asked

"Since we were babies, our parents share ownership of the Italian Maf-" he paused
"-manufacturing business, he seems like such an asshole but he just has a stupidly hard exterior I don't know why but once you get past that he is actually a nice enough guy" he laughed

I scratched my neck " yeh he does seem that way I try my hardest at work and I think the best compliment I got was.." my mind raced of all the things he had said to me "you're so wet and pretty for me baby" "spread your pretty little legs" "good girl" my stomach fluttered at the thought of it "you're my most trusted employee" I finished looking at Luca he let out a hearty laugh and finished of his beer, something about him made me wet, not antonio wet, but it was something.

I studied his tattoos and placed my index finger Over some Italian words up his arm I looked up at him through my eyelashes and realised my touch must effect him as his jaw was tense.
"What does this mean" I asked.

He smirked "one heart, many loves, no loss"
I looked at him confused "it means I have loved many but hurt none, I am not a player like my best friend is all he wants is sex" he says

"Yeh I suppose I understand it though" I ran my hand up and down his arm
"Sometimes all you need is someone to fuck you roughly with no strings attached you know" I looked up at Luca and his eyes were now dark the same way Antonio's are when we fuck, Luca pulls his arm away and moves round my side and picks me up off the chair and places me on the counter parting my legs and placing himself between them.