The Ball.

Extra-long chapter :)

Laura West

Being in his arms was strange, he held me like I was his girl. 

Antonio, the definition of an alpha male, was holding me close and laying with me.

''I figured the least I can do after doing you like that is stay, I do with many other women and I know you get all jealous''

And there it is, I feel happy and he goes and opens his stupid mouth. That is the thing with Antonio you can feel stunned and maybe even loved by his actions but it all gets ruined when he opens his mouth.

I ignore him and he still lays with me against him, our chests rising and falling in sync. The large window displaying the lights across the city. 

''Something that scares me'' I start and he hums an encouragement to continue.

''If I get married and my husband is alright at sex but all I do is compare it to you I would feel so fucked up for doing that'' I say and he lets out a laugh.

''That is exactly why I'm never getting married, then I never have to commit. That shits boring and time-consuming'' He says.

I roll onto my stomach and prop my head up onto my elbows letting my hair fall messily to frame my face.

''Never ever?'' I ask him and he watches my every move.

He locks eyes with me and shakes his head. ''Why? Don't be getting any ideas now miss west'' He chuckles and I tut at him.

I roll back onto his chest and his arm holds my waist tightly.

''Only thing on you I would marry is your dick, the rest can fuck off'' I say.

''Hm, many women say that''

''Fuck you'' I sneer.

''You just did'' He replies and I don't need to look at him to know he has a smirk on his face.

''What time Is the ball'' I ask.

''Well, I'm one of the hosts so I have to be there early to make sure everything is correct with security and such but obviously, you're a bombshell surprise in the mafia world so to turn heads I want you to arrive when most guests are already there, especially your father. I will come and collect you at 7:00 pm but I assume mother has got you set up with the best hair and makeup beauticians and hairstylists in Italy so you will probably be busy from about 2 pm with them getting you ready.'' He explains.

''What do you mean I'm a bombshell in the mafia world?'' I ask, confused.

''Well bellisima your mother was the most sought-after assassin, mafias wanted her, men wanted her. But she was never acquired. Your father and she were similar to what we are, just sex, but your mother had become weak for your father and his power was what she had loved. Now, of course, my mother did not approve of the relationship as a best friend after all my father is his biggest enemy but your mother was smitten.'' He sighs.

''Carry on'' I encourage, my mother had never told me anything and I loved finding all this out.

''Your mother got pregnant with you and when she told your father and suggested you become a family and they would marry before you were born your father exploded in a fit of rage. My mother told me he had smashed the hotel room up and downright refused that you were his child and he sent your mother away. When you were born the mafia world heard of it and everyone was eager to meet you and many offered your mother millions for you because they knew you would be a criminally gifted child, your father only once you were born decided you were his because it helped him build aliases in the mafia. But Rose would never let them have you she protected you until her last breath, when people heard of her death they assumed you had been shipped off somewhere to an orphanage. So when you walk in there tomorrow night, with the soon-to-be leader of the Italian mafia, trust me baby you will turn heads.''