Home, But is it really?

Laura West

He turns round to look at me, I see his lust-filled eyes and I smile to myself and continue packing up all the bank statements.

''Why do you choose to say these things to me when I can't bend you over'' he grabs my chin in a tight hold but strokes my cheek with his thumb.

''I'm sorry'' I say looking up at him.

''good girl.'' He doesn't release my chin, he instead continues stroking my cheek looking at me, I see his bulge growing before he pulls his hand away.

''So pretty for a Russian baby'' he says before turning to the door.

''My meeting room at 9:30, don't be late you know how much I hate laziness'' With that, he exited the room.

Pretty?! That is the first time he has said that to me ever.

I lock my front door and turn to the cars, I see Luca in the passenger seat of Antonios car and I walk up to the window.

Luca passes me the keys to his G-wagon.

''How about a race home gentlemen?'' I say smirking at them.

''Say no more baby, expect to get your ass whooped'' Antonio says starting his car.

I giggle and run off towards the car as I hear Luca call out,

''Don't ruin my fucking car Laura!!''

I ignore him and get in adjusting the seat and putting my driving playlist on, the first song is Buttons by the pussy cat dolls and I smile turning it up. I put my seatbelt on and pull up next to the boys.

''As soon as we get off this side road, this race starts.'' Their heads nod in acknowledgment and we pull off.

I get to the end of the road and they pull up alongside me and we pull onto the main road.

I shift the gears and push my foot to the floor, there are minimal cars on this road the ones that was were speeding faster than us.

The boys pull alongside me and they pull in front of me forcing me to brake and I quickly check my mirrors before maneuvering to the side of them and I turn to look and I see Antonio looking at me.

I lock our eyes.

I shift gears and he mirrors my actions, I raise my eyebrow and wink at him before sticking my foot to the floor and speeding off.

I know my little stunt would leave him distracted and I took the opportunity.

I glance in the mirror and see him trying to catch up I grin to myself knowing the likelihood of me winning was high as we were round the corner from the house.

I hear his engine roar behind me and I speed up into the drive and he pulls up a second after.

I get out and smile a cheesy smile and he rolls his eyes.

Everyone (except Antonio and Alexander) helps me take my boxes up into my new room. As I enter I see there is a Large wardrobe across the far wall.

''I had some people come and build it for you today love'' Ella says to me

''I want you to feel at home and this space is yours you are free to do as you please with it'' I smile

''Thank you, for everything. I can see why my mother loved you'' I say and I see her tear up a little.

''Anything for you'' She says.

I tell her about the evidence I found and how I will be taking it to Antonio and she says how she has been speaking to Andy about Alexander.